Ladies, what type of hair length are you attracted to?

Partially curious, partially wondering if growing my hair out is worth the time and effort. :P Say which style you prefer and why.

• Long Hair (shoulder length)
  • Short Hair (Clean-cut; nothing over the ears)
  • Medium Hair ("Messy look;" Ears partially covered, hair over forehead)
  • Bald (Mr. Clean shiny)
  • Buzz (Army-style)

Most Helpful Girl

• Medium is THE BEST and totally worth it. I usually call that long hair, because shoulder length is too long and gross..but just as an example yesterday at a sporting event there was an average looking guy but his hair made him like a hundred guys better and my friends and I referred to him as long hair for the rest of the time. It's great when it has some wave, got that flow going on. Example hockey players, or surfers, some snowboarders (like mark mcmorris, ipod, nick goepper, occasionally shaun white) most of these guys have hot hair: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/surfer-hair my friend says she likes long hair because it's nice to grab when making out, I just like the look, basically long hair is the way to go

What Girls Said 25

• Buzzed, bald, or short... Depends on the guy. I think medium-long hair makes guys look a lot younger than they are, and I prefer older guys, so I really like the clean look short hair has.

• I LOVE when a guy has longish, messy hair to play with, hair that falls into his eyes and covers his ears. . . not long enough to put in a pony tail though lol. I really don't find buzz cuts attractive at ALL, or bald for that matter. Regular short hair I am neutral about.

• makeupmorsels.files.wordpress.com/.../mikcire.jpg

Something like that (:
    I hate short hair in a guy. Don't wanna see his scalp

• I don't have a 100% only choice but guys really do look good in one look or more. I guess I'm into a little of all of them. I picked C though since it's slightly catches my eye more than other lengths.

• I am attracted to the hair length that suits him. If this makes any sense. I really don't have any preferences when it comes to hair as long as it's not greasy and it suits him. I have been attracted to guys with long hair and bald, so no preferences.

• B, short hair. Long enough that do something with it though, like gel it up or something.

• Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong hair.

• I like all type of hair just on the right guys..they're so balds guys who just work it..and some long haired guys who just need to cut it off.

...but I gotta say the long hair always gets me

• i like short or bald

• My favorite is B and C, but some guys (quite few in my opinion) look also very good with hairstyle A.

• short hair

• medium hair ! touseled ! wavy ! like austin mahone used to have it !

• I like long hair on guys. Black and straight hair is the most attractive to me.

• B and C I guess.
    As long as its not long and it suits him.

• I like all hair, so not bald. Personally i like the hairstyle some guy has when we first meet-- so i they all of a sudden get a really different hair cut i am initially thrown off

• Mmm, medium please!

• Medium length is the most attractive to me.

• Depends on the man. I've been attracted to all of the above.

• Bald or buzz

• Anything but D and A.

• MEDIUM... dat fringe can sometimes look damn sexy on guys

• There's just something about guys with buzz cuts that's really hot. I just don't know what it is.

• I like really long hair, past the shoulders--and undercuts currently.

• medium length...i have to have enough to hold on to lol :P

What Guys Said 3

• My ex's say that my hair is better when its mid length with a messy look to it. I guess they like to pull it harder than usual...works for me

• %BaldProblems

• As a guy, I prefer long hair, I love curly hair but I really liked this girl with short hair ala Michelle Williams. As far as girls long and short.