Got a casting call, should I go or not?

I'm 18 years old. I got a very not good grades to enroll in any universities in my country. I got a very good talent in writing but in my country, they dont look for the talented one, they look for the brains. Well i have to live the reality. I have to accept the fact that I will never ever get to make it into a University. So I searched for any modelling agency.

And I found one. I emailed them by proposal and just yesterday, I got a reply, saying that would like to meet me this Saturday.

The think I've been thinking right now... Should I really give up my writing skills and family?

Or still trying to have faith that one day I will have a way to get into a University?

I don't want to regret anything in the end...

Most Helpful Guy

• Some universities know that grades are not everything, in any country..try to get an interview with someone at a university and talk to them.

There's always a way.

But go talk to the modeling agency as well. See what they propose.

You don't have to make any decisions right now.

What Guys Said 2

• probably a scam

• become a p*rn star instead, i went to university and it sucked ass

What Girls Said 0