Why do guys find her attractive?

there's a girl in my school whose really pretty in the face and has a nice sense of style but she always has her hair up in a tight slick bun.

I'v only seen her with her hair down maybe a hand full of times in the 4 years iv been going to high school with her. yet guys always want to talk to her?

.. would you talk to a girl who ALWAYS had her hair up?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's pretty, who cares. Yes, I would talk to her.

What Guys Said 4

• I got a good belly laugh

why would a girl having her hair up in a bun make her necessarily less attractive. yes I would talk to a girl who always has her hair up in a bun

• yea...hair is trivial. attractive is a lot. if she's cool as a fan...everyone would want to chit chat with her! come on! you know this!

• Guys generally don't give a shit what your hair looks like.

Yes, all those adverts about hair products? They are for women. To impress other women.

• Lol yes. As a guy I'll let you in on a little secret: a lot of us don't give two sh*ts about your hair. As long as it's clean. Second why do you care? I mean there's nothing wrong with being curious about why another person is getting attention but I mean why not just be happy for her and move on with your life. It's not like attention is a finite resource. I'm sure every guy that's into her also has a crush on some other girl and I guarantee at least a few of those guys in the next few years will completely forget about how big of a crush they have on her. Just be happy that she's happy (if she is happy. She may not like all of the attention) and get back to your happiness.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow jealous much? Really? Hair? Is this even a serious question? Sweetie here's a secret, guys will never talk to you while you have this bitter jealous attitude. There will always be someone prettier then you, hair up or down or sideways. Learn to love yourself and others will too

• I'm not jealous it's a legitimate question. So get off your fuckin high horse.

• Lol what does that have to do with anything? If she's pretty, she's pretty regardless of if her hair is up or down.

• LOL this is the funniest question I have seen on here!!!

*giggles again

Uhm, how does her "hairstyle" have anything to do with how attractive she is? If she's pretty, she's pretty. She can do her hair up in whatever style she wants, and the fact that she's comfortable with herself makes her that much more attractive to guys. Hair has nothing to do with it :)

• how is it funny?

• You really are bitter... really bitter.

• lool smd

• Ummm , she has pretty face , then , the hair dosnt matter