What personality traits do you associate with someone with an industrial piercing?

Just curious...

Would you assume any traits in particular? Or do a wide variety of people like them?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to see them as people who made bad decisions and should be avoided. Then overtime I saw them as people not bound by societal conventions and therefore I was drawn to them because I thought they were unique and different. Now I see them as people who had a little cash and wanted to pierce themselves. Nothing too important. So my advice is you'll never know so why care. If you like it then like it everyone else's opinion is their own.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If its a guy friend funny, and not a d bag and he can't like football cause I dislike football. For a girl nice, sweet, funny, energetic, shy or not shy doesn't matter, and nurturing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't associate traits with piercings unless they are very specific to an organization or group.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think a wide variety of people have them. Just because they have them doesn't mean they're associated with a specific personality trait.

0|0
    0|0