Why are most Attractive and hot decent looking women in general are not attracted to decent Black men?

I'm generally speaking on attractive non celebrity women of any all races. Most of the time they all prefer white men and thinking that there the great standard of beauty. I've noticed it on social sites, dating sites, television and many more...
Most of these good looking women look at all black men like there niggers and social outcasts regarding what personality that they have. Not all black men approach women aggressively, listen to hip hop, dress in a deform manners and speak improper but yet your still adverse towards us.
What don't you about black men, our features, our skin color, culture? I don't get really it? I'm just asking politely why most of you attractive looking women don't find black men attractive? I would love to hear a response.

This topic mostly involves Asian, Hispanic, white, Middle eastern and Indian Women who has negative stereotypes about black men. Don't forget there's black men from different countries that don't fit the criteria.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think women think like that.

I've dated white, indian and black men. They've all been well-reas and interesting people. And they've all had a certain kind of charm that's not related to their skin tone.

If I'm completely honest, before I was with my black ex, I didn't think he'd be interested in a pale white girl! Bad preconceptions I guess.

• Are you an attractive American women?

• I was generally speaking on the American types. I just notice that British and Australian women are sexy and more open minded.

• Granted I'm not American, but that's a massive sweeping statement you're making of American women… I'm sure this can't be true of all of them?

What Girls Said 5

• 4 what its worth, there is nothing wrong with all that stuff that you said not all black men do like yeah alright not all black men do that but also black men who DO do that there is nothing wrong with cuz like, that all stuff is perfectly fine? esp. hip hop & "speak[ing] improper", the latter I'm assuming you're referring to dialects associated with black people like there's nothing wrong with that & anyone who says there is or that there's anything wrong with any black man who does all that is fucked up, right, but

also, like, you kind of already mentioned it like 'negative stereotypes' like, it does come from that like - antiblackness is p. much global. Cuz of its importance to upholding white supremacy. Like, the colonization of Ireland was justified *entirely* by comparing us to black people - like, quite literally like this stuff my.loudclick.net/.../IrishMonkey.bmp (cw for racism in the link) like, that was an important imperial project *globally*

so it was important for imperialism that antiblackness be commonly practiced by pretty much everyone, and they succeeded, basically,

& black men are kinda held as unattractive because of that. Antiblackness relates to beauty standards & stuff - I know here we call it Eurocentrism but I don't know how it works outside of Euro-America, but you'll know more about that than me.

I know that also non-black lesbians will be like this with black women, not necessarily find them unattractive per se but like, either that or utterly hypersexualize/fetishise them, which is also fucked up in its own way

anyway, yada yada, Imperialist Metrics, basically. But, for what it's worth, like, I don't think you should worry, cuz, 1. str8 black women tend to be pretty loyal to black men from the stats & discussions on this I've seen? so, like, who cares about US. and also, even if there are only a couple non-black women who like black men, as they say, "they have the numbers, but [you] have the heights" :)

• You just basically named every race their is.

So my word of advice would be to date a race that you didn't name or just date other African-Americans

• I think you must be in the wrong city. Where I live white, asian, latinas... will go for black guys. If you're interested in an interracial relationship move or get on an online dating site.

• I guess everyone has their preference...

• Date women of your own race. Problem solved.

• And why say that? :/

• It's crazy to be defending black people to a black person...

• And a lot of women of other races are not dating you for the exact shit ass reason you have something against black women. They see you as a stereotypical black "thug" and I don't feel bad for you because you do the exact same thing to your own kind! Uncle Ruckus ass...

What Guys Said 6

• I guess its human nature to have a scapegoat and that's black men. I have no problem attracting different women of different races but I know what you are talking about. I noticed how the media had created this why you shouldn't date black men campaign but its not really working.. It's too late we have already won. These are some of the ways the media has tried to make black men less desirable

1. Coming up with interracial relationship and marriage success rates for black men. Who would even take the time to come up with these stats? Angry black men haters trying to discourage women from dating black men.

2. Doing research on penis size with intentions of debunking BBC. Again who cares? Angry black men haters came up with this research to feel better about themselves and to hate on the black man. Stereotypes are myths but have they came out with any research to try to prove that all black men aren't crooks, deadbeat fathers? No they let that stereotype run wild.

• Most black women like black men, go for them.

• Perhaps it's similar to the reasons that caused you not to be attracted to most Black women, such as stereotypes, societal standards, and insular thinking, just to name a few.

In theory you want to eliminate discrimination, but in practice, you are actually advocating it. You reap what you sow.

• Because: white guys.

• First of all, majority of women are more sexually attracted to black guys now.
    Secondly, how you can you complain about this when you clearly don't want anything to do with black women? Typical...

• Lol bruh either your lying to yourself or fishing in the wrong pond. As a young black male in medical school with a thin/athletic build and a handsomish face I'll tell you right now women of all races will grovel over you. I've dated every color under the rainbow and literally went home with three girls of different races last Saturday. Grant it they were already friends with each other but who gives a f*ck it was a good night. All I'm saying is cut the pity parade. Women love black men maybe not all of them but at least some of them. And For reference my last ex model for Ralph Lauren and a friend of mine I hooked up with a while back model for Dillard's. One of my Ex's is on track for dental school and another just barely missed law school but hey she's still trying. All I'm saying is they're out there in all shapes sizes and colors each with their own dreams and aspirations. And a lot of them like black men. I also have to add that the only ex I'm not somewhat cool with was the Ralph Lauren Model so it's not like I'm running around playin girls. It's tough to find someone that you really click with but trust me theirs no shortage of supply your just looking in the wrong fishin holes my friend. Good luck!

• And yes for the record that does in fact include a Dominican, a British girl, two Vietnamese girls, one of my ex's was half Irish don't know if that counts though, an Indian girl although she too was British, and a Japanese girl. Not to mention the African American girls I've dated. So not all the colors of the rainbow but quite a few. On another note there's no difference forreal. They're all sweet women that deserve respect and love.