Can you be totally honest please but in a nice way?

Everywhere I go people are always staring at me, like full on staring. Sometimes I think there even laughing at me. it makes me so self conscious. I know I'm ugly but still why do people have to stare. please don't lie just to make me feel better, please be totally honest. What do u think it is that makes me laugh and stare at me? please tell me so I can fix it. I'm tired of feeling like an alien when I go out with my friends

m.flickr.com/#/photos/123534157@N03/14015354770/

My eyes are werid. You can't tell in the photo but my eyelids are droopy. My head is titled that is why my glasses look crooked.

Are my lips to thin? is my nose to big? is my face to fat? Please tell me :( so I know what it is
How can I improve?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, okay so I couldn't see the picture but I want to tell you something that I hope will help you out. It's a bit harsh, but I think it's true. There are no ugly girls in the world, only lazy ones. Not just in appearance, but in character and self projection. I know a girl, she is honestly just not attractive. My friends find her unattractive, and she's a little pudgy, you know what I mean. But she is surrounded with hundreds of people who call her attractive. You know why? Because she acts like she is, she embraces herself and flaunts what she has, and doesn't carre about what she doesn't have. Short of surgery, you can't do a lot, but you can become more confident. When people you feel are laughing at you see your confidence, and that you don't care about what they think, they will stop, they will envy you. And, lastly, if you feel like an alien, be proud of it. How coveted and wanted and special are aliens? How many of them are there? You aare unique, you are special and you have to remember that being the same as someone else is not a compliment, it's a comparison because you are you and there is no one you should be like, instead of yourself.

• thanks and I fixed the issue so you should be able to see it now if you want

• well she might have it too, but guess what, she's considered one of the gorgeous girls here so not to worry

• Thanks :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not sure why anyone would stare, maybe you're just perceiving it that way? Could it be something you wear?

If I had to critique your appearance, I would say you got a bit of a longer face, a larger jaw and bigger lips (they're not thin, and tat's not necessarily bad), but other than that I have no idea.

Maybe add some other pics not so close to your face and with your hair styled different?

• The face can alway be overcome with a tight, supple body--work with what you have--start those squats!

• Ok so it is the size of my face? I'm trying to figure what it is.

• The page doesn't exist so I can't tell you I'm afraid.

• You look average. I see no reason to stare.

• Link is broken.

• I think you look good it may be your expression looks dead but I don't know.

• But my expression isn't like that all the time so I don't think that's it. I really want to fix whatever it is.

• sorry for the smell comment.

• No I don't smell I know that for sure bc people always comment on how good I smell. I don't wear any headdress or anything like that

• You're not my type sorry

• Ok but that wasn't my question, I asked what it is that makes people stare at me.

• Maybe your style of clothing? Not sure.

What Girls Said 9

• The link is broken now, so I can't see. However, beauty is only skin deep. If you feel this way on the outside about yourself, I imagine you are a beautiful person on the inside.
    And with this being said, any of us, beautiful or otherwise, always do anything to make ourselves More presentable. Try with a new hair style, some new threads, and take it from there. If you wear glasses, try buying contacts. It is up to the individual to try and fix a little of what could be slightly broken.
    Good luck, sweetie.xx

• You look beautiful. I'm being totally honest. I really am. My eye lids are like that I think it's because of the glasses or something. I got contacts now (You wash them once a day so I love them)

Your hair. Maybe do something with it.
    I have an African American friend and she does the coolest stuff with her hair.
    (Like beads and ribbons.)

Not to sound racist but are you friends white? Because that may be why people stare.

Also most you may only "think" they stare. It may be one of you insecurities.

But remember everyone is too busy worrying about there own Insecurities to notice yours. :)

And girl you got damn big lips. ;)
    Really hope this all helps.

• I'm Muslim and I don't think people are staring and laughing at me I know they are. Would it be considered fake if I got eyelid surgery bc of droppy eyelids? I have something called congential eyelid ptosis but not a serious case. Just mild. It's hereditary.

• Ou can have the surgery if you'd like I think it would look ok.

I used to nit pick at my looks. No matter how many times I was told (Don't hate me) God loves you. He made you. It didn't make me feel any better.

It took one of my guy friends Seeing me in the most horrific outfit (A too small coat, A white skirt and a tight orange shirt.) And telling me.
      "You look beautiful in Gordy's coat." I was wearing Gordy's coat. Just that one time made me feel so much better.

• I think you look fine. Maybe because you seem a little different looking than your friends if they're white...like people might not be sure why exactly but they can tell you don't have majority European background, so they keep looking out of curiosity. I want to say Arab but am not sure exactly from where...you remind me of my Omani and Yemeni friends?

• I am Arabic :)

• It's ok I know Arabic girls from Lebanon are supposed to be really pretty so that might have been why u didn't guess right

• Aww no no that's not it. And I feel really plain sometimes but people call me beautiful thank God and I have finally figured out that I am just different not plain. Different does not necessarily equal ugly, just like looking the same as everyone doesn't necessarily equal pretty.

• You look fine, Gurl. People with oval faces tend to look better with rectangle shaped glasses like Ray Bans. Something like this cdn4.smartbuyglasses.com/.../...an_RB5228_2000.jpg

• Honestly, you look fine. I don't see the reason that you would call yourself ugly. It's all about confidence. If you act very uncomfortable people will notice you more. You need to find your best features and rock the hell out of them :) I've got these annoying birthmarks on the side of my jaw, but I don't care and I ignore them. Once you ignore any flaws you have, other people will ignore them too.

• Do you wear makeup? :) if you draw a thick eye line at edge of your eyes, it will make your eyes prettier :)

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcQdRMWJf61Pvn7xvIBvOO4_KGqQf7Jsesq6HEq2rhBFT3OlfrTkM6t0zQ3Y

• I don't not I'm scared to bc I don't think it will look good on me and since my eyelids are so droopy I can't wear eyeshadow or it will look like I put to much

• It takes practice :) but once you get used to it, it would be easier i was scared of it too haha at first but it really helps :) try it haha

• Link says: Page not found. Sorry.

So I can't help you, sorry.

• hi anonymous,

you're perfect the way you are. to be honest i can't see the link but i bet you're gorgeous, and just remember that you're uniquely you thats all...

• When I clicked on your picture I expected a lot worse. You're very pretty!