Have you ever made a drastic change to your hair? Did you like it? Hate it? Why did you make the change?

About a month ago I have medium length hair, then cut it to about chin length and then the other day I decided to go all out and go straight for a pixie cut. My reason? Just wanted to try something different. I've always wanted to try out short hair since it wouldn't take nearly as long to straighten.
Here's a "before" pic: i286.photobucket.com/.../...8989_n_zps45cff00e.jpg

Here's the "after" pic: i286.photobucket.com/.../...155447_zpssqqfctry.jpg

Personally, I like it. and while I don't consider this to be a drastic change, it definitely is change lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair! I went from light brown to light blonde but I did it gradually. I kept adding blonde highlights. First dark golden blonde then medium blonde for a good 6-8 months then finally a lot of blonde highlights that were nearly platinum for about 5 months till finally she agreed to bleach my roots also. My stylist was reluctant for a long time and it was hard to transition from the highlights because some of the dark pieces are so small that she can't get them without bleaching over my highlights and bleaching over highlights is damaging. It's still not perfect but it blends pretty well and as I cut my hair the darker strands will be eliminated since they are more at the bottom.

• Yes I do like my hair and I wanted to be blonde for a long time. It looks good cause in very pale with green eyes and I was blonde as a kid. Not as blonde as I am now but I love the color.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know if it counts as a drastic change, but one day in high school, I just decided to stop cutting my hair :P When I stopped my hair was at about an inch or so. It's been a few years, and the most I've cut off was half an inch or so for high school prom. My hair is currently 27 inches long, goes down to my lower back, and I'm loving it :P

• I buzzed off all of my hair, I did it for the summer, and for a refreshing change, hot weather.

Yeah, I like it. It looks nice, and feels nice, mmmmmmmm, that breeze :) Plus I had I cut it uneven last time purposely so it would be trimmed on the sides, but long enough to spike it on the top, I wanna grow it long after summer.

• No I just stared suffering from hair loss 3 months ago and I am 22 and still losing hair.

• Once I combed it to the side :O and I was like, I like what I see :), never looked back since.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't do special things with my hair because I'm broke but the one time that I had my hair blowed dried and styled at a salon, I ended up having really good looking and rich guys hitting on me for 3-6 days until my hair went back to the way it was before. I've always looked gorgeous with stylish hair but it doesn't last more than 20 minutes when I do it on my own.

• Yeah I cut it off pixie on my birthday. It's just somekind of my very own way of celebrating my birthday.You cut your hair off meaning to say you're starting new chapter of your life.Never regret it because hair will grow sooner or later. For my next birthday I'm planning to chop it off a little bit and give it some rainbow ombre at the near end of my hair.

• Yup twice the first time was when I was in 6th grade I cut my off most of my hair made me realize short hair suits me better and the second time was 3 years ago when I dyed all of my hair purple which it still is

• No. I'm too afraid to cut my hair short or to do anything drastic to it.