Girls which hair style do you prefer on men? Short or long? Do you like bald guys?

Some guys keep long hairs and i thought it was indeed suitable for those guys but some look absolute stupid but still keep them. So i wandered if girls have any preferences with regard to hairs.
So what kinda haircut do you prefer on men. Short? Extremely short? Bald or long?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer short (like a couple inches in top/side) or extremely short (like a crew cut). I think a guy should not have as long or longer hair than me. I think long hair on guys is gross because they don't take care of it and then it looks bad. Also call me sexist, but I take that as a feminine trait (like most guys wouldn't be ok with painting their nails).

• Yes you are right...long hairs look so sexy on women.

• I agree with you and I love girls who take long hair as a feminine trait, but I thought girls with that opinion would have their hair at least shoulder length and prefer guys not to have their hair longer that jaw length.

What Girls Said 11

• I mean, I have a preference for the short, messy sort of faux hawk look (like this: 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Fauxhawk+3.jpg )

But in reality, if I'm attracted to the guy to begin with (i.e., his face and body) then small variations of his hair won't really matter. I've found guys with many hair styles to be attractive…buzzed, bald, shaggy, etc.

• I prefer short (clean cut), extremely short (military cut) or bald (depending the size and shape of head). They are more appealing to me. it makes them look more manly.

• Wokay! I think mine is medium.

• Yes.. its not long nor short :) if you cut it shorter on both sides it will be clean cut so its more closer :)

• I prefer short hair

• semi-long and touseled !

• No preference. Your hair looks nice.

• I hate long hair. If you can put it in a ponytail, I am immediately turned off. I'm not a huge fan of bald either. Anywhere in between those two extremes and I'm good to go.

• My man is beautiful in everything ;)

• I like short mostly.

• I think it depends on the guy. I am not really attracted to Bald guys, I prefer "Medium" hair length, like cute fluffy hair is my favorite! Not too short and not too long, just enough to play with. :)

And to me, long hair is kinda gross unless it smells and looks clean.

• I like long hair

• Why going anonymous for this question lol

• :) :) :)

• *(^_^)*

• short or 'shaggy" i guess

What Guys Said 1

• unique hairstyle which suits your face!