Do you think only make-up can make a person look handsome/gorgeous from ugly looking?

9gag.com/.../stripper-transformation-before-and-after

Ignore the last one lmao xD

So what do you think about this?

Do you think only make-up can make a person go from zero to hero?

Thanks ^_^

• Yes I think it's true.
  • Nope, I don't think so

Most Helpful Girl

• Its really crazy what make up and surgery can do. I'm not against make-up in any given way, but if you cake up your face often, you'd be losing the real natural you and start to feel naked and ugly without it.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of mascara, a natural lip color,, or a bit of eyeliner. You can possibly go in with eyeshadow in a special occassion. If its to hide imperfection, I'm totally not against it. :)

To answer your question confidence can also make a person very attractive

What Girls Said 10

• Everyone has their own opinion on what ugly and pretty is. So if I were to think someone is ugly many other people might think that their good looking. Makeup doesn't always provide that benefit on the heavy users, sometimes makeup just makes a person looks worse.

• makeup is normally used to enhance the beauty of an individual not hide it

• A lot of celebrities look like the average person the street without slap. They look like u and I, but with make up all of that changes. The celebrities that I have seen that look good without make up, are Hayden pannetiere, Miranda Kerr, jessica alba and Natalie Portman.

• Or surgery...

• Most of these girls are photoshopped. Make up doesn't do THAT much.

• Yep, it is true but lighting is a must. Look at Oprah, that is one ugly woman, but with make up and lighting she looks good.

• No. I couldn't agree much. What's our crowning glory for?

• good skin care.. :)

• i don't think the girls in your link are ugly though, they even have nice facial features.. ^-^

• I think they all look like clowns at the end. I look crappy with or without makeup :(

• Makeup can do wonders but if you're a truly ugly person, no amount of makeup will make you attractive

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, obviously that's the purpose of make up i.e. to enhance & modify looks.

It can change looks for sure but not the personality of the person :)

But again, yes with enhanced looks a person sure gets more confident for sure :)

However, when it comes to close relationships one can't remain with make up forever and in such cases it happens that the partner may be put off once the make up comes off and the transformation is as drastic as depicted in the pics :)

• Interesting. A couple of those women look kinda creepy with all that makeup. Anyway, makeup is very powerful. Some of it can turn a person into someone you won't recognize.

• isn't it obvious? Dont forget about fashions and hairstyling. Both can can definitely change ones appearance as well.

• They were still ugly, just less ugly lol