Women...thongs? or no thongs?

So, Being a guy, I LOVE IT when women wear thongs! I've asked my wife to wear more of them...IF she wants to. She rarely does. BUT, I've noticed women say they like THONGS. So, is there, or are there, any particular thongs out there that might be more comfortable out there for a woman? or is it just a personal preference to wear them? OR, is it women wear them to appease their man? Inquiring male minds would like to know!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally can't stand any other kind of panties but thongs. I don't know why, I guess I'm just so used to them that every other type just feels wrong to me. Believe it or not, I don't think I own even just one single pair of panties that isn't a thong or g-string. Haha.

• that's awesome!! i'll bet you make your other half extrememly happy! ;)

• ahhh..that makes sense. there was another comment above about an infection by wearing only thongs? you ever heard of that?

• That's different with every woman. Some women are rather sensitive between their cheeks, others aren't. If you're sensitive, don't wear them too much, very simple.

What Girls Said 23

• I prefer to go commando and braless, but in any case I wear like these models
    img.auctiva.com/.../598168461_o.jpg
    i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...-color-free-shipping-5.jpg

• I like wearing them (not obsessed or anything), but not the ones that are like spaggetti strips.Those are annoying like hell.I love the ones that are soft (as all lingerie-duh).Usually lace or silk and those with the ruffles on the side.Those are playfull! :P

• I think they're disgusting and not good for you and also are not comfy, ewww. Men should try it out and see how if feels to be expected to wear stuff like that lol Lots of girls get bad infections because of being dumb enough to wear thongs.

• bad infections? really? I don't guess I've EVER heard that! how?

• now that doesn't make sense. I've talked to women that don't wear ANY underwear when they wear a dress...to let the VAG breath. I hear that's healthy. But, now mind you I've never worn them, isn't the strip covering the vagina area thinner on a thong, as opposed to regular womens underwear?

• Yes that is healthy and also good to sleep without panties. The thin line in the thong is basically carrying stuff back and forth where normal underwear just don't do that.

• I hate thongs for the following reasons:
    1) They cause yeast infections
    2) They're expensive and yet anywhere from 1/3rd to 1/5th the fabric of regular underwear (bikini underwear)
    3) I don't like having string shoved up my butt

• I hate thongs, they are dangerous things

• I find them uncomfortable. My body is always my body... if you find me attractive I don't think it will matter what I'm wearing. I can wear other sexy things by the way, I guess...

• hey...that's why I was asking. They are SEXY (to guys of course) and sexy clothes are good too! I just didn't know if women didn't like them due to comfort, or if women liked them BECAUSE they are comfortable.

• They are not really comfortable, but it's not a torture anyway :)

• I don't like to wear them as I find them uncomfortable.

• I don't think they are comfortable. They are very annoying. If there is no special occasion, I don't see any reason to wear it.

• Thongs aren't as comfy as other types of underwear, but I wear them to minimize panty lines and stuff like that. They're not too bad, I guess.

• I love thongs. The soft lacy ones are super comfortable.

Also satin. Anything that isn't a soft material probably hurts.
    I think for lingerie it isn't that bad, but I wouldn't wear them 24/7 because they can ride up and what not and chafe you

• I like thongs. I think they're comfortable, but not all of my panties are thongs.

• is there a specific type you like? or is a thong a thong?

• The style I buy is the extra low rise thong from Victoria's Secret, but a thong's a thong. Any kind is good.

• i think its personal preference if people like them, and you have to get used to them because they can be uncomfortable at first. a lot of girls wear them with leggings or yoga pants so you can't see underwear lines, and for boyfriends

• yea...I've seen the yoga pants. You almost have to with those, don't you? still sexy though.

• Nope, don't need a yeast infection.

• yea...a yeast infection is not wanted by both parties I presume. But, how can you get a yeast infection? aren't panties more covering than a thong?

• Things are tighter then panties

• I like them but I prefer to wear other panties to be honest!

• Thongs are great and I don't know why so many say theyre unconfortable, theyre like any other ubderwear.

I like the lace and silk ones

• Id rather never wear underwear than wear a thong.

• Uncomfortable

• have you tried different kinds? or are they all basically uncomfortable for you?

• I like thongs, but I go without underwear because it's better that way

• i'd say...i'd have to concur. I'll mention it to my wife! go without anything!! ;)

do you only do it like that in dresses? or all articles of clothes?

• Almost in every outfit

• lol...sounds even better! ;)

• I think thongs are uncomfortable, however some of my friends said that if you wear them regularly they start to feel comfortable and you get used to it so after some time you start to like it...

• Boy shorts!

• I like how they look but I wouldn't be able to wear them outside the bedroom. XD They are so uncomfortable for me, It's like having a wedgie all the time. XP

• I find them very comfortable and wear them ALL the time

• I never liked them but it turns my boyfiend on so I wear them when he's around

What Guys Said 1