What makes an average guy look or seem smoking HOT?

If you were to help a friend who is average looking, whether girl or boy, become more attractive what would you suggest or change about them?

Most Helpful Girl

• CONFIDENCE is essential. Dressing better and working out are also helpful. You can always change your body for the better. But confidence is the key if you want to seem smoking hot

What Girls Said 15

• confidence but when i say confidence i dont mean for you to always try to show off or blab about your accomplishments because that is annoying. i mean that a guy has to be comfortable with himself. he can be himself anywhere he is and not be afraid to speak up or laugh out loud.

some guys you can tell they are shy or insecure or really care too much about what people think of them. you can see it in their posture and hear it in their voice and these type of guys are not fun or interesting.

• Well, first off...facial hair. I love a little scruff.

And smooth confidence, genuity, and smiling. Being a helpful person really affects my perspective of looks.

I've seen people in a whole new light, and it sticks, when I see them behave with empathy.

The way a guy dresses and does his hair and smells also goes a long way for me. ;D

• show me your favorite facial hair please :D

• http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5e/e6/ca/5ee6ca1c783dd005cec9a3e5c9e198b0.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/42/b0/c942b00a87e7b20ad071aaa987a15af6.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8a/f6/cc/8af6ccae3a715b11bc220f44cfe870f8.jpg

• Attitude :) confidence, leading the conversation, having a sense of humour can change an average person to a steamy hot one :)

• If a guy doesn't have 'hot' looks, just like any woman, there's not much really you can do habit-wise to look hot. However, some things matter - confidence, being fit, dressing well, being talented/smart. All that said, sometimes, when we're friends with someone, we go beyond looks and love the person regardless.

• It depends on the guy but being fit, fashionably dressed (in a non feminine way, duh), having a nice haircut, and looking/smelling clean is good on every man.

• The way he carries himself.Confidence baby confidence

• Probably dress better? Though I have no idea how to do that so I would ask them to be a good conversationalist. I think intelligence is pretty hot.

• I would love to be a conversationalist :D
      Any ideas though?

• Confidence
    Kindness
    Good sense of humor
    & passion about his work or something he does

• what kind of sense of humor would that be?
      Its a lot different for girls than guys isn't it?

• Depends on the girl, but for me just a guy that can make me laugh, doesn't take himself too seriously, someone who enjoys life.

• that kinda describes me ^_^

• Dressing and smelling nice helps

• get a cute hair style and affect a lisp

• affect a lisp?

• thank you. i'm sorry about your mother.

• Sense of style and confidence

• Style is absolutely captivating
      especially when its the good kind
      have any personal favorites?

• um definitely a sense of humor..modest about their looks and outgoing

• good looking CONFIDENCE improov social comunnication... smeals good sport...

• Just to be totally casual, no effort. Not the stereotype of "dude who doesn't care," but genuine modesty etc.

• Charm and how smooth he is makes all the difference

• Of course the whole confidence thing, but for me, when a guys genuinely nice, THAT'S hot. It's a bit cliche, I know, but it's completely true. When a guy has a good personality, can make me laugh, smart, all that stuff, appearances don't matter as much to me.

However, if we're talking strictly physical appearance, being fit and dressing well are always good. And smelling well, hygiene is important.

What Guys Said 7

• Act like you're hot.
    They'll look at you and be like "Why does he think he's hot? Is he hot? I guess he is kinda hot... O dam, he's hot"
    The power of suggestion is great.

• How he carries himself (confidence and personality), his sense of style (clothes, shoes, and etc), and his hair and all.

• could you help a girl become more attractive?

• I hear you buddy
      Who doesn't?

• Lol yea :p
      Looks great.

• Swagger!!!

• You can look clean, nice haircut, nice clothes, confidence it all helps. And just because your average to most women doesn't mean that some girls won't think you're hot. Keep that in mind.

• like... smoking?

• Unfortunately it's all about looks. . I wish it wasn't this way but it is. .

• every opinion is appreciated
      thank you for yours

• I can tell you don't agree with me

• Well i can't exactly call it helpful
      But still on some level yeah i think u r absolutely right

• stuff a dildo down your pants to make it look like you've got 8 inches.