Tell me why?

So I've noticed that when I go out to public places like shops, banks, restaurants etc..I am afraid to make eye contact or look at guys who I find cute/hot/good looking. If I notice them and they seem attractive to me, I don't want to look at them even though inside I really want to. I don't think I'm ugly, actually sometimes I see the guys looking at me, whether they are checking me out I don't know cause I don't look back. I'm not afraid of them, I would talk to them if I need to. Is it because I don't want them to know I'm sorta checking them out? What can I do to change?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a little more accepting about your looks. Your not ugly, that's a fact because guys do check you out. Once you stop being so negative about your looks, hopefully your personality and qualities will shine. Learn confidence. If a guy smiles at you, or looks at you, smile back. You'll never reach the top of the ladder if you don't make the effort to climb.

What Guys Said 3

• I used to do this, but when I saw a cute girl. You need to stop looking away!. if I want to talk to a girl I won't do it if she won't even make brief eye contact with me, Its almost like her saying "omg please don't come over and talk to me", and so I dont. I used to aviod eye contact with cute girls as if it was the plague, But now I want girls to catch me checking them out and at least get some eye contact. You have to apprear approachable or else that cute guy might not talk to you =[.

• i don't think you should change that being shy is nothing to be affoid of or want to change I do the same thing I can't talk to girls or look at them because I am affoid that I might look at them wrong lol weird but that's how I feel but back to you don't change that to be to tell you the truth guys like that well I do

• well, I do that all the time behind my girlfriends back: The winking, the smiles, holding hands.

Ive had women tell me straight up they just wanna sleep with me. If I liked you that much id leave my girl right infront of her. Ill ask my womans homegirl if she's single right infront of her.

Dont cheat yourself, treat yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, it's always embarrassing and awkward to have someone find out that you were checking him/her out (though usually flattering for the other party). The best thing to do is to just give them a quick smile if they catch you staring and to go on doing whatever you were doing.