Tell me why?

So I've noticed that when I go out to public places like shops, banks, restaurants etc..I am afraid to make eye contact or look at guys who I find cute/hot/good looking. If I notice them and they seem attractive to me, I don't want to look at them even though inside I really want to. I don't think I'm ugly, actually sometimes I see the guys looking at me, whether they are checking me out I don't know cause I don't look back. I'm not afraid of them, I would talk to them if I need to. Is it because I don't want them to know I'm sorta checking them out? What can I do to change?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a little more accepting about your looks. Your not ugly, that's a fact because guys do check you out. Once you stop being so negative about your looks, hopefully your personality and qualities will shine. Learn confidence. If a guy smiles at you, or looks at you, smile back. You'll never reach the top of the ladder if you don't make the effort to climb.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I used to do this, but when I saw a cute girl. You need to stop looking away!. if I want to talk to a girl I won't do it if she won't even make brief eye contact with me, Its almost like her saying "omg please don't come over and talk to me", and so I dont. I used to aviod eye contact with cute girls as if it was the plague, But now I want girls to catch me checking them out and at least get some eye contact. You have to apprear approachable or else that cute guy might not talk to you =[.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think you should change that being shy is nothing to be affoid of or want to change I do the same thing I can't talk to girls or look at them because I am affoid that I might look at them wrong lol weird but that's how I feel but back to you don't change that to be to tell you the truth guys like that well I do

0|0
    0|0
  • well, I do that all the time behind my girlfriends back: The winking, the smiles, holding hands.

Ive had women tell me straight up they just wanna sleep with me. If I liked you that much id leave my girl right infront of her. Ill ask my womans homegirl if she's single right infront of her.

Dont cheat yourself, treat yourself.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, it's always embarrassing and awkward to have someone find out that you were checking him/her out (though usually flattering for the other party). The best thing to do is to just give them a quick smile if they catch you staring and to go on doing whatever you were doing.

0|0
    0|0