Girl that I didn't know?

Alright I was at this theme park today and was waiting in line for one of the rides, when I looked at this girl and she smiled at me. I just turned the other way. I noticed her keep glancing at me. So like 5 minutes later I had my hand on the railing. She was on the other side and slid her hand on mine and said "oops sorry". Coincidence? Also she kept glancing over at me after that. Sorry that took so long. Was she into me?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I like a guy, I can't help but look at him often, and smile. Or whenever there is a group function I will always manage to end up next to him. I am usually very out going and have no problem talking to people, guys or girls, but when it comes to the guy I like I kind of freeze up. Now, if he isn't shy and starts taking to me, I will talk to him all night long, but I can't start it if he's is shy too. Pay attention while you are out in the world and realize that it is not often that people make direct eye contact. Look at everyone, store clerks, people at coffee shops, where ever, just really pay attention and you will notice how rare actual eye contact is even with people you know. You will also notice how short it is if it happens. So when you are looking at the girl you like and it seems that your eyes always meet even if its not that long, you will see it happens with her more than anyone else. In her mind she is saying, " I think he likes me by the way he looks at me" but then it's immediately rebutted with "But if he REALLY liked me he would ask me out", HENCE "He's Just NOT that Into Me" LOL I think that anyone who has that book should burn it! LOL Also, if I know a guy is looking at me that I don't like, I avoid eye contact at all costs...

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! Girls don't keep on looking at guys they aren't attracted to, unless you have like 3 arms or something.LOL I avoid eye contact at all costs if I know a guy is looking at me and I am not interested. And accidental touching is a 'biggie" when it comes to attraction and flirting, especially when coupled with eye contact.

• warning you don't like my writing don't read! its simple: BUT ANYWAY YES SHE IS INTO YOUBUT THATS WAS JUST A WAY FROM A GIRL OR HER STYLE TO TRY TO GET YOU TO TALK TO HER OF COURSE LOl

What Guys Said 2

• WOW. Why can't that kind of thing happen to me? lol. Uh, YES she was throwing you big signals.

• Definitely liked you. She definitely wanted you to start a conversation and probably ask her out.