Alright, so all the boyfriends I've ever had end up not liking make up. The less make up on me the better. Now, normally, this would be okay, but as a make up artist it's a little upsetting to hear "Baby, I'd like it if you wore less."

What's wrong with make up? Do they just like the natural look?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that a girl will spend time trying to make herself look good is appealing to many guys. But if they are telling you to wear less I would say that is probably a good thing. You are probably just naturally beautiful and they don't think you need a lot of make up. Many guys like for girls to make themselves look better, but sometimes we just like to see what you look like. And like I said, if everybody keeps telling you to wear less make up then you are probably very good looking. But do what you feel like you've got to do. If you enjoy using make up then do it, but you might look pretty good without it.

What Guys Said 3

• There are actually a whole bunch of reasons why this might be going on. For one thing, lots of guys honestly just prefer how girls look without makeup. Then for a lot of guys it varies girl to girl, you might just have a naturally pretty face that doesn't need make up (at least in guys eyes, girls seem to notice more) Now here's a more complicated theory, don't read too much into it. It could be that if your boyfriend is afraid that you wearing make-up is something you're doing to impress other guys, not him.

• I think must guys like girls who put on make up.. I agree with the other answers that they probably think you look fine without it. and assuming that's you in the pic I have to agree :)

• honestly I like make-up on girls... but I mean some girls put way way to much on and makes it look worse but me I like it when girls were make-up:)

What Girls Said 0