A little random, but which dress?

So we're going out for my friends birthday and it's going to be pretty warm out. And i don't want to look too fancy or anything.
I'm also going shopping on Thursday so should I look for something else?

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qjj1av&s=8#.U3qPVlzIoxc

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the second dress, I think it has a more summery feel to it and if you're not looking to dress up too much I think it's the better out of the two. The shape I think is also more flattering.

You look gorgeous! :)

What Guys Said 8

• the one on the right.

the one on the left makes you look like you should be in this video
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmZ08V4GFQg&feature=kp

• The left one is sexier

• The one on the right, though if something really catches your eye shopping you could go with that.

• Wow, you look great in both, but I'd go with the left.

• One on the left looks better.

• Most of the girls are saying right lol and the only guys so far have said left. Proof that guys and girls think differently lol.

• I would go with the one on the right.

• When you have a sexual fantasy about a guy do you prefer that he has a large dick?

• Do you?

• This has nothing to do with my question. Why are you commenting on this anyway?

• I'm sorry

• They are both beautiful. I would would like to see you in the one on the right if you were at my party.

What Girls Said 7

• They're both very cute but the left one is more flattering :)

• The second one, it's more flowy, perfect for warm weather and it says summer more than the tight black and white-ish one. And it's less fancy, but cute. You're really pretty!:)

• Hmmm, .look for something else ,
    But if you didn't find something you like , then just wear the dress on the left

• One on the left, but either one is fine!

• I like the one on the right more. It looks more summery and fits well with warm weather.

• I like the one on the right. It looks nice and summerish.

• I like the right one :)