Can I used moisturiser as shaving cream?

I don't want to shower again today. I'm talking 'down there' as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should be ok, guess it depends on how sensitive your skin is :) but for next time eos is a shave cream that you can use both wet or dry i like it!

What Guys Said 5

• Just use water :)

• I have no Idea what ever works go for it

• That's why im asking. Like does ot work?

• I dont shave down there so you will have to find that out on your own

• Oh I can assure u, it works better than shaving cream. You just have to make sure you clean the razor thoroughly for next time.

• No don't.. Shaving cream helps aid in cutting the hair while providing a smooth enough surface to let the razor glide but also thick enough surface to buffer the impact of the metal on the skin, preventing irritation. The moisturizer is too thin and viscous and could cause irritation or risk a cut.

• Don't!!! I know a girl who died from it

What Girls Said 2

• i wouldn't encourage it tbh. with skincare u really have to put in the effort. there are products made for different purposes, so its better just to stick with creams designed specifically for shaving. have the extra shower, it won't hurt=]

• Should probably be ok.