Something hot that you like to see on the opposite sex?

What is something that you love to see the opposite sex wear that you find hot or sexy? It maybe in a professional environment or just casual. It doesn't only have to be clothing this can go into scents and hairstyles also.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls in sporty attire! Such as yoga pants with a tank top or a cute shirt she has on, tennis shoes and shades/sunglasses. She could have her hair in a bun or loose but if hair is silky and shiny just let it loose, ahh that is so sexy to me.

What Girls Said 15

• I like angry looking eyebrows,
    Beards,
    Hipster/punk/scene/skater looking guys

• -A guy in a suit
    -When an attractive guy takes off his shirt and is in shape
    - A guy cooking in the kitchen
    - A guy in a plaid shirt, with nice arms and upper body jeans with a strong and toned legs/butt and nice casual shoes.

• I like stylish tattoos on men's arms. I love big arms so add a cool tribal type tattoo to it and I'll be looking :)

• Tribal?
      Have better taste than that!!!
      >:(

• Well the cool looking twizzly type things :P not cheap looking tribal..ooo and sleeves are nice :)

• I like nice sweaters and jumpers. The kind that is fitted, but not too tight. I also like it when guys roll up their long sleeves. :P Yay arms <3

• Here i thought the whole sleeve rolling up thing was a myth..

• Well it depends on the shirt/jumper, but for the most part I think it looks attractive.

• i dont want to see them in anything. just take it all off :|

• lol is that the only way you would find a man sexy?

• you better have gotten lucky on that date.

• Easy there wittle wabbit.

• Men in suits or with dress shirts rolled up to the elbows are so hot lol

• Eyes. The eyes get me. And a nice smile is amazing.

• I like guys wearing hoodies :)

• A button up shirt unbuttoned a bit. But not excessively

• Hipster-ish and artsy looking guys in lots of black. Black jeans are hot.

• Ties and suits.

• A suit. That gets to me every single time

• nice smile

• I like guys with big dicks naked. That's what I like. Deal with it.

• I love for guys to wear hats and work boots Especially if his hair curls up from under his hat. you didn't ask this but Something that turns me off that a guy wears is his pants sagging below their Underwear... I mean clearly its nice to know that they are Wearing underwear but I dont need to see them.

What Guys Said 9

• Chokers. You know those cloth neckline things that women used to wear in the late 19th century?

Like the sort of thing Jodie Foster wears in this pic :
    www.thespiannet.com/actresses/F/foster_jodie/m.jpg

• Sweat. I love the look of a woman who is hot and sweaty after a work out. Or from playing some sort of sport.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

• A Spider-Man costume.

• I like to see nice legs preferably tanned or a tight ass, boobs, I also love seeing women in shorts or short mini skirts. I love it when women talk in a slow sexy voice it drives me mad, I just wanna grab them and kiss them.

• Thick ass in slacks or whatever the girl version of professional environment pants are called.

• Nothing... ;)

• Two piece bikini.

• Tights always look good if a girl is in shape, oh and for some reason I have been noticing a lot of women going bra less lately, don't mind more of that either :p

• A woman's bolo tie