Girls, do you like to be on the streets in flashy clothes?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• @Hans222 "Girls, do you like to be on the streets in flashy clothes?" You have no idea, haha. "Girls on GAG, would you wear this? On rear occasions or everyday?"
    Theses outfits aren't my style though, I like the second link's outfit.

Theses are the kind of outfits I wear everyday. To give you an idea:

www.flickr.com/photos/34287723@N04/4025675563/

cdna.lystit.com/.../...6325-normal_large_flex.jpeg

www.daisystreet.co.uk/.../...ie_p15_26_of_115_.jpg

Sincerely,

Erotica

• The last one is REALLY cute!!

• Not bad! Although I can imagine you sometimes feel locked up in such tight clothes? Are these outfits comfortable to wear?

• Besides the latex yes, my clothes are comfortable.

• I definitely love to dress up. Right now I'm wearing skinny jeans with a light pink and grey top with a black text design with little rhinestones strategically placed. I'm not wearing shoes because I'm at home but when I was out I had black flats on with () shaped cutouts. :P I love to wear nice clothes.

• I never liked a flashy costumes on me. It doesn't suit my personality. I liked the Heidi Klum s look though :)

• You mean bright colours? Sometimes. I'm more of a 'black and earth tones' girl though.

• The last one was cute but the rest of them are so neon! Not my type. I do like taking on any color, though, crazy or not... I can get pretty crazy when it comes to clothes :)

• heidi's dress defenetly on occations
    zara blue dress i like it too
    but the most important question here is
    i did not expect that a question like that would come from a guy why would you want to know if girls would wear this type of clothes jsut curiouse to know? i mean if you don't mind !

• Well, the reason is simple... if a girl would ask me if I would like her to wear flashy clothes the answer would be no. But sometimes you see people on the streets in outfits that (sorry) look a bit exaggerated.
      So I was curious, out of the population here on GAG, how many people would put on flashy outfits. You know, if there's one site where it's no problem to ask that sort of things, it's GAG :-)
      As you can see from the answers, most people prefer a more modest look!

• ohh okey you are right then ! for answering ur question i don't like flashy clother neither my boyfreind likes that just like you because complicated people wears that to get more attention i don't need that at all !

• I'm not a flashy clothes person. I prefer to not get noticed in public.

• I wear flashy clothes sometimes but not that flashy. I love bright colors though, often wear my neon colored dresses or cute outfits that some would consider too cool for school.

• Eww no never.

• If I'm feeling up to it I love it. Awesome attention when I need it.

What Guys Said 0