I love women in heels! However, I can't stand it when a woman wears heels she can't walk in. I call it the "drunk baby giraffe" look. Do you notice?

I see this quite often at graduations -- seem like they have never worn a heel in their life and the day they are walking across floors, stages, and up and down steps in front of hundreds or thousands, they buy/wear the highest pair possible! LOL! Its quite entertaining (and kinda sad at the same time)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!

"drunk baby giraffe" Lol. What a perfect way to put it =)

family or peer pressure maybe?

• :)) glad you liked that analogy!
      The reasons could be endless but it sure did provide hours of entertainment watching them!

What Girls Said 4

• @CRamos3 Yep, I notice it.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• I agree with you

• Lol I agree! its bad and that's why I won't even try, I know that's exactly what I would look like.

• "drunk baby giraffe"? Hahahaha That made my day xD

But yeah, it's definitely noticeable. But since things such as graduations are important, they wanna be formal?

• I'm glad you appreciate my humor. I'm sure they do want to be formal and my rant about wearing sandals or flip flops is a whole other subject! :) but its obvious the ones who dont wear heels on a regular basis or didn't practice! :)

• True true.. I remember when I first wore heels, I figured that because I am female, it would come naturally, But Nopee xD

What Guys Said 2

• The "Drunk Baby Giraffe" thing just sounds weird. But I totally agree with you on the rest. High heels are the sexiest shoes that exist but they should only be worn by women who know how to walk in them. If they don't know, I can't look.

• yeah, I know where you're coming from on this. I'm not crazy about heels on girls myself, 'cause they look so unnatural and uncomfortable. The "drunk baby giraffe look" is a good one! lol