What is your most embarrassing moment ever?

This is just for fun, and the question pretty much explains it.

Most Helpful Girl

• In elementary school I wore a white skirt. I was one of those early developers and ended up getting my period at school in my white skirt. I had never been so embarassed in my life. I tied my sweatshirt around my waist and prayed no one saw the damage done.

What Guys Said 2

• I hit on my friend David's mom on the internet. I swear... it was the most mortifying conversation during lunch I ever had.

• i was over my friends house and he was out mowing the lawn and his mom is really hot. I went into her room and got some of her painties and went to the den and thought the house was empty and started masterbating and sniffing the underwear. I blew my load and looked up to see his mom standing there and then she smiled and said can I have my underwear back now I'm doing laundry. I was completely embarrassed but curious as to her reaction at the same time.

What Girls Said 1

• I was drunk in New orleans with some friends and we went to a movie theatre. One of my friends dared me to run through the whole movie theatre in nothing but a bra and panties. and I did. and my biggest crush and his girlfriend saw me getting kicked out half naked. xD