Am I pretty? I am just curious because of other people's opinions.

Everyone in my school calls me ugly.. they (mostly the jocks) say I should kill myself because I'm a waste of space. This isn't for attention. I just want to know if I'm genuinely unattractive.

• Your very pretty
  • Your BEAUTIFUL
  • I agree your ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• anyone who tells someone to kill themselves clearly doesn't think straight and isn't a genuine person to begin with. you're very pretty and there will always be people that are there trying to crush your self esteem and tell you you're worthless, but you're not.

What Guys Said 6

• I think you look very pretty. A smile will boost your attractiveness. Do students actually say that awful stuff to you? Damn. Well, you need to tell them to go F themselves because you are not going anywhere. You will continue living your life and focusing on the future you are currently dreaming.

• You are beautiful, and when they tell you too hurt yourself again tell them your uncle mario is going too lock them in their houses and burn it while they are awake inside

• Ya Id say your attractive have no clue as to why they would call you ugly.

• Your pretty.

• You are good looking

• lol do they seriously? Cmon...you're like an 8

What Girls Said 6

• You're very pretty

• you're very pretty dont listen to the douche bags at school telling you to kill yourself.

• I think your average looking, would not say your ugly. Screw those people u not gonna remember half of them in a few years!

• Seriously, don't listen to them.

• Such a pretty face.

• It doesn't matter. If you feel good others will pick up on that. Also, high school doesn't matter. None of these kids are going to matter in four years time