how to convice my girlfriend to dye her hair back brown?

i need her to dyed her hair back she dyed it red and i need it to get back to brown

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Its HER hair and she can do whatever she wants with it. She isn't your property so...get over it.😏

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• why do you NEED it back brown? its her hair. if you dont like it and haven't told her you like her better as a brunette that might be a start.

1|0
    0|0
  • you look beautiful, but you were gorgeous with your natural color

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't understand. Unless she isn't happy with her hair, you shouldn't care. I've tried to be controlling in relationships previously, and it takes you nowhere at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha sounds like you are not happy with it, let her enjoy it just for a few days so she doesn't hate herself. hopefully she's the kind that washes her hair everyday so the color will fade fairly quickly. now you can either just grow balls and tell her you liked it better brown, or pussy out and manipulate it in her head.

tell her babe you always look beautiful, but i liked the brown more

0|0
    0|0
  • It's her hair, she can do what she wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your girlfriend can wear her hair anyway she wants, she doesn't need you to decide for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's happy with her hair how it is, leave her alone! She shouldn't have to change for you!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Why do YOU need it brown?
    It's her hair.

0|0
    0|0