Guys, what do you think about girls wearing long skirts?

Guys, what do you think about girls wearing long skirts? Do you like long skirts / long dresses? Do girls look ok wearing them? Or do they look weird or stupid? Any other thoughts / comments are very welcome as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally prefer long skirts/dresses over short ones. I think they look more beautiful on a girl. I think it because of how a woman's body looks in a long dress as opposed to a short dress that does it for me

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, they're great. Full of mystery at what's concealed within.
    There's a college in Marlborough in England which has it as compulsory uniform for the girls, and they have to walk along the streets to get from one building to another for lessons. It's very old fashioned, a bit like Hogwarts.

• I will be very interested in this girl, because you don't really see this nowadays, I will try to talk to her and find out more about her, but I'm a weirdo like that, I'm attracted to weirdos...

What Girls Said 1

• Whats wrong with long skirts? They're hot (sorry for commenting I'm a girl) :P