What do you think of Heather Graham?

I think she is SO beautiful and perfect. I would leave my boyfriend for her and i dont even like blondes haha. What do you think?

hqdesktopwallpapers.net/.../...heather_graham_.jpg

www2.pictures.stylebistro.com/.../...yvXTfqLLl.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• She's pretty hot. And she was so hot in Austin powers. The weird thing is right now I am sitting in chapters book store, and one of the songs they used for the intro just came on lolol so odd

What Guys Said 8

• she's pretty, and I'd say hot. not especially my type, but if I saw her out or something I'd definitely do a double or triple take

• Hot! but my wife is hotter!!

• She's very hot and doesn't mind getting naked on film. 9/10 would bang.

• Yea she's friggin gawjuss.

• I think she looks just very basic :-/

• Yea, she's very hot.

• i know, right

• I think she is extremely and genuinely beautiful. I fell in love with her when I first saw her with Austin Powers. However later in some clip, I saw her feet and half of my love melted away. I have a severe fetish for perfection of feet and anything less drives me away from the prettiest of women. I wonder how tall she is because she seems to have the typical problem taller women have. It is very easy for their feet to grow unattractive.

What Girls Said 4

• She is pretty

• She's ok looking for being older

• Haven't seen her for a long time on TV.

She still has the goods.

• she's a Hottie