What if your guy like suggested you go blonde for the summer?

my girl is currently brunette but I think it be really hot and look good on her if she went blonde for the summer. she's been brunette for as long is I can remember maybe her whole life and I think it be cool if she was blonde for a change , she has a nice body and I think she could really pull off the blonde look. and her sister and best friend is already blonde so she'd fit rate in. not sure if sister is naturally blonde or if she died hair at some point but might be natural blonde odd there not same colour.

but not sure how to go about suggesting this to her? is she going to be offended and think I don't like her for who she is? or think I have a secret thing for blondes not brunettes like she is

• i'd not be interested in going blonde if i was brunette but wouldn't be offeneded he asked
  • l'd want him to be happy so i'd give it a try for a little while and see if i liked it
  • i'd be offened he asked and not be interested in idea at all
  • other please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A.
    The thing with most girls is that your opinion is welcome as long as it's not forced on us, or rude. Please understand that dying your hair is not as easy (or cheap) as a lot of people seem to think. Especially bleaching it blonde can be pretty damaging to the hair, and not only that, but expensive too. So if she doesn't want to dye her hair, be ok with it and drop it immediately. And if she were to bleach it, she would have to keep bleaching her roots like every other month. And let me tell you, if it goes on for a while, it can literally start frying her hair. Not worth it.
    So if she's not up for it, just be happy that she prefers her natural color more. As someone who doesn't like her own natural color, I'm quite envious of those who are satisfied with theirs haha.

• its weird her sister appears to be naturally blondish , i was thinking more just for the summer , she goes out a lot and it be cool if she was a blonde at the concerts / etc i think , she'd look really good i think it suit her. and she works as golf cart girl so i think she'd make more money in tips too.

• Well, my entire family has brunette hair, and I'm the only one with platinum blonde hair.
      Doesn't matter what you think, though. If she doesn't want to do it, you need to accept it and move on.

What Girls Said 14

• I have red hair and I don't think I'd look very good with blond lol
    But brunnets and blonds switch back and fourth all the time, if I had brown hair is definitely try it out just to see how it looked :)

• It wouldn't offend me, but I prefer brown hair. I've gone lighter before and I would never do it again. I'd be like 'thanks for the suggestion' but I wouldn't dye my hair just because someone else wants me to lol

• I'd be offended, because I love my hair dark, and I generally think dyed blonde hair looks trashy on most girls...

• Yeah, def! I personally wish I was Hispanic or Desi many times...night black hair & eyes, burnt colored skin...exotic. Like Jasmine almost. Lol.

• Lol, I wish I had Asian black hair, so I want my hair even darker

• You can always suggest it. Maybe she can start off with some really nice blonde highlights.

• It wouldn't offend me, but if I liked being brunette I would stay brunette. I'm sure he is fine with you being brunette or he wouldn't be with you.

• does it really matter? i mean, how would you react if she wanted you to change something? (weight, hair color) :)

just ask her, if she is negative about it..please don't push her... just accept it :)

• Suggest it kindly?
    But ehh..I purposefully stay away from my natural blonde

• I'd say no because it would wash me out. I have very pale skin. If he persisted I'd be worried he has controlling issues

• I'm already a natural blonde.

• I'd be like "show me the money"

And if I hate it its gone.

• If he put it in a tactful manner without sounding forceful I wouldn't feel offended. I would not change my hair color for a guy unless I want to do it. Vote A

• Even though I'm naturally blonde, I would not

• I wouldn't want to but if she's open to it why not experience ya little with her hair color

• "Looks and sex matter most to me and you're disposable." is what u hear when guys say these things.

What Guys Said 1

• I am a guy, and I think that you should tell him that your hair color is your business. After that, if you want to try being a blonde, go for it. Just remember that it is your choice.