Do you and or your parents make sure to keep up with modern trends?

My parents go nuts sometimes painting the house changing things, removing things to keep up with modern trends. All of a sudden people have been putting white cupboards and white kitchen countertops, white marble and such andmy parents are keeping up with thus crap. Putting beige colour on the walls because hat is the in thing. Drives me crazy. And its so boring and dull. And I can't believe that people want sun boring shit in their houses.

How about you? Do you do his with your house or keep up with fashion or do you dressand paint the way you want

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents know of some of the trends but by word of mouth or from TV but they never actually do any of them.

What Girls Said 4

• Not really, well there are some limits since coping up with the latest trends and following it could be costly. Currently home automation is the new trend that everyone is talking about http://millenniumsounds.com/

• We always stick to the classic style. We would only repaint with the same color on summer. My room is different, I can do whatever paint I want because I paint it myself.

To be stylish is fine but I want to be more practical.

• Well I moved into my home like two years ago. We redid the kitchen only so far and the backyard. It's modern. We are going to redo the bathroom soon

• Keeping up with the joneses is more like it than keeping up with the trends.
    I just do what I like and leave it at that in my house! To always change and keep up is a lot of money.

What Guys Said 0