Pool party! One piece or bikini?

My friend is holding a pool party! I've never been to one before so I have a few questions...Should I wear a one piece or a bikini?
I'm kind of nervous about people pulling the strings on the bikini, but I think wearing one would be super cute!

• One piece!
  • Bikini!

Most Helpful Guy

• You feel uncomfortable around your friends to that extent? You think they would/could pull the strings on your bikini? Are you sure they're your friends? I would not consider people my friends if I feared that they would pull my trousers or trunks down. Friends are people that you trust. Obviously not to all extent but you should definitely not have fear of them exposing you in front of everyone like that. Wear whatever makes you feel more comfortable.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a parent of old enough kids who are still in school. The girl knows she is not allowed to wear swimming/beach costumes, and she already knows she will not feel comfortable herself too.

I know this is besides the point of your poll but just wanted to put in perspective that some people might have completely different values.

• Oops voted a but meant b. Of course one piece.

• Bikini defo.

• Bikini or underwear. They're the same shit, don't lie to me.
    Once these girls were trying to seduce me and I was too stupid to notice but the way they tried was just to go swimming in my pool in their underwear.

• bikinis are nicer and more appropriate for a party, one pieces are for kids lol. don't be nervous i am sure everything will be fine and fun. goodluck.

• I noticed it says you're under age. I'm kind of feeling like I'm falling in a parent mode right now lol. But and so that's why I'm going to go with a one piece. A one piece is just a cute.

What Girls Said 9

• Im going with a One piece

• I'm lame and conservative. I'd put on the one piece. I wouldn't have to worry about my suit flying off or anything

• If you're nervous about wearing a bikini because it's too revealing, go for the one-piece.

• If you want to wear a bikini, just wear a coverup while you're not in the pool :)

• Whatever you think you're going to feel more comfortable in.

• You will probably stick out in a one piece. But lol I had the same fear when I was like 13/14...just double knot all the strings and then hide the double knot with a regular bow. Problem solved?

• See-through one piece with bikini would be cute too!

• bikini :)))

• If you wear a bikini double knots are your friends.