What kind of pantyhose are you wearing today?

One of the sexiest thing is pantyhose. Do you agree?

Updates:
I love ultra sheer nylons. Black sheer :) yumm

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm wearing black nylons - slightly sheer.
    Don't personally think any black nylons are really sexy - I don't like the look of ultra sheer black, when you can see skin behind it. It just feels wrong to me - like there's a colour trying to get through, but it's not quite there.
    The ones I'm wearing are just the normal type I wear to school. Otherwise, I wouldn't usually wear them. They're really soft and smooth, but so delicate and snag so easily on velcro and rough surfaces; they're a pain to wear.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• I do agree, very much. Not much in vogue these days, but who cares, right? Black is always a crowd pleaser, but I'm wearing a pair of beige Hanes Silk Reflections, royal blue dress, and beige peep toe pumps. Does that get your juices flowing at all?

0|1
    0|0
    • michelle3685 always gets every man on here going, she knows what to do, lol

• You're too kind! I just happen to love hosiery. In pantyhose, Hanes and Wolfords are my favs.

• Not wearing any. I am wearing black Capri leggings.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not wearing pantyhose, but I'm wearing black leggings.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'venever worn pantyhose in my life

0|0
    0|2
  • Pantyhose? I may be wrong but they went out ages ago! Leggings maybe during winter...

0|0
    0|2
    • nah, they're still in

• Maybe if you're wearing a sexy outfit like a garter belt and push up bra, but I honestly don't know anyone who still wears them...

What Guys Said 4