Hottest underwear for guys?

What is the best thing to wear? Boxers, briefs, boxer briefs? Commando?

Most Helpful Guy

• From a guys perspective, I think the best kind are the boxer briefs. They combine the best features of other types of underwear, and are very comfortable.

What Girls Said 7

• When I was younger I used to think that Boxers were the sexiest thing and thought anything else was, Well not attractive. But now I'm all for boxer briefs in very manly slate gray and blacks. The worst is the briefs, I don't see how anyone can find them attractive.

But this question is really to each their own. You should probably make sure to get colors and print that are more manly then boyish - no cartoons. Blacks and grays and blues and greens are always good choices.

• Boxers

• Boxers!

• I am a fan of boxer briefs as long as you have the body for it, if not then boxers :)

• Boxers are best, but as long as my man is comfortable, I'm content.

• Boxer briefs

• I like boxer briefs and so does every other woman I have discussed this with. They are just sexy! ;-)

What Guys Said 4

• I change styles depending on my mood, what I'm wearing and where I'm going. For a romantic outing with my lady, I might even borrow something from the ladies. Nylon briefs, hip huggers during warm weather, all depends. I like change.

• Boxers if your pants are on the baggy side - but frankly, boxers are kinda a pointless under garment - I just go commando

• boxerbriefs best of both worlds works great if you got a tight set of jeans. I've never understood why briefs never are on the list if the guy has the body why not

• I like boxer briefs and boxers. I only go commando when I'm around the house