Shirt tucked in and ironed? How important is this ladies?

Ladies, this is really a lot of work for us guys. Is it worth it? Are these things that make a guy stand out to you or look more desirable to you?
I know generally dressing nice and having a style is important, but how about tucking in and ironing specifically?

Please reply with your age! I also want to know if age is a determining factor on this opinion.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your style and what you are wearing. Ironed is always good, I have to see guys with shirts that just look like they have been chewed on.

Tucked in depends on your outfit, as others say it's mostly only goes with nice outfits. Suits etc.

What Girls Said 6

• For me (22yrs old) I'm not fused about shirts. If your the right guy, I'd rather it was on the floor of my bedroom, along with your trousers and pants. If you have confidence it really doesn't matter. Women's tastes vary, so think about what kind of girl you want. If you want a cute fashionable girl, dress fashion forward... and so on and so on. ha ha.

• It all depends on what you are wearing, where you are going. There are factors that influence this. You can see my age range.

• I don't like it at all when guys tuck their shirts in unless going to a fancy dinner or something or wearing a nice dressy outfit. i'm 15.

• I've never been a fan of tucked in shirts on guys. It only looks on certain fancy outfits.

• Oh, this applies to all ages for me. I mean sure, guys in their 40s and above will seem much less "uptight" with their shirts tucked in, as it's very common to see that in their age range.

• Its not important to me

• I like a kind of rough look to a boys clothes, unless were on a ate or something

What Guys Said 0