Do guys think that short shorts attract negative attention?

I like short shorts and stuff but my friends, friend w benefits & family say they are trashy, even on real skinny girls...what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• there common during the summer , I think they do have sex appeal and guys are going to notice them and in some cases find them attractive for sure. but at moment most female style in that area is sexy and shows off her butt. mean blue jeans are tight and black yoga pants are tight and show off butt even more.

What Guys Said 2

• I think they do attractive negative comments from some people, but I like them. You don't have to be skinny to pull it off, though. This girl for instance looks great in them.

thatsright.com/.../thumbs_short-shorts-1.png

• That's how my legs sorta are but short and a little bigger

• Ugh, so many typos today. attract*

You have nothing to worry about unless you feel uncomfortable wearing them in public view.

What Girls Said 2

• They certainly aren't something that most people would consider classy or respectable.

• Well...I just hate girls that wear them and pretend to be mad when people stare..