How can I find out about my body mass index?

How can I find out about my body mass index? is there a way I can do it myself, or at a doctor's office? how does it work?

Most Helpful Girl

• figure out your height and your weight. go to a health food store site. ie. www.nutritionhouse.com and there are links to figure that out. type Body Mass Index in their search box. and there you go. or even just type it in google. it asks for your height and weight, enter it to get a number between 17 adn 25 I think. and if you are under or over that BMI range than it means you're either underweight or overweight. if your BMI is within the range, you're 'healthy' or you are a healthy weight.

What Guys Said 1

• yea its prettyy simple. I think its weight divided by height or vice versa

What Girls Said 6

• just type it into google and it should come up and youve just gotta type your height and weight and stuff in

• Google. (;

• It's a calculation of your height and weight.

link

^ a link that will calculate it for you, and the BMI classification categories are on the left.

• Google it. :) probably the first link you'll find a site where you just enter your weight, height and age and you'll get your bmi.

• its simple

google it.

all you do is type ur height and weight

and it tells you.

• 1|0