Guy's, what is your favorite hair color on a girl?

Don't answer if you're planning to say "it doesn't matter. I want to know what hair color you prefer over the others. Thank you :)

• Brown
  • Black
  • Blonde
  • Red
  • Colors like pink, blue, green, purple, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• From a girl's perspective, I like black hair. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and while that's fine, I feel like it's too common. I wish I could dye my hair black, so I could have black hair and blue eyes like Katy Perry. I guess the male equivalent of that would be Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid, and no one can deny that he is pretty sexy for a cartoon character haha.
    I think unless you have some kind of hair/ethnicity fetish, hair color doesn't make or break whether someone is attracted to you. I'm attracted to guys with all hair colors! I used to think I wasn't attracted to guys with red hair, but the two hottest guys I've ever dated ended up being gingers! So you really never know haha.
    In the same fashion, the guy I'm seeing now told me that he's usually into brunettes, but my blonde hair didn't matter, he simply thinks I'm cute! He went on to clarify that when he says he's usually into brunettes, he means that most of the girls he dates happen to be brunette, but he's not attracted to them just because they have brown hair.
    What guys are ultimately attracted to in terms of hair is the texture. Hair density and shine are attractive because they signify good overall health. This matters much more than color.
    On a final note, I hope you're not asking this because you're thinking of changing your hair color, your hair looks great! Keep it as is :)

What Guys Said 20

• Red is my favourite (with emerald green or bright blue eyes)

But I do like the pinks, blues etc. but not all women can make those colours work for them.

• prefer? brunette's (:
    black or brown, black w brown..
    just my preference though, mostly depends on the girl herself though, her hair color wouldn't keep me from talking to her if I was attracted to her or she had an awesome personality..

• 1. Blonde
    2. Black

• dark brown to black.

Pink/blue/green/purple can be pretty hot tbh.

• Well I really don't care, but red heads are my weakness.

She has to be a natural red head though. No dyed hair. Strawberries count too.

• I really don't have one at all.. Skin colors, hair colors, and eye colors really have nothing to do with beauty IMO.

• Blonde is what I like the most. Red is second.

• I like redheads the most but since they are not as common brown is my other choice.

• Natural redheads are my favorite.

• Black, but it really depends on the girl.

• Slightly prefer blonde, I guess.

• Blonde. I don't know why. I just love them. can't explain it.

• Any shade of Brown hair

• blonde, but 2nd is jet black..

• RRRRRRRRRRRRED

• Brown for me

• The color you have.

• I could not honestly vote cuz I like blondes/brunettes equally well depending on the girl and how she looks with either. The majority of my gfs have been brunettes but that is more of a coincidence than anything.

• Honestly what ever looks the best and most natural.

• 1. Blonde, 2. Red, 3. Brown, 4. Black, 5. Other (green, blue, pink, purple etc).

What Girls Said 0