You just ordered a $600 windbreaker. They want to send you 2. You catch the error. Do you tell them?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Yeah I'd tell them

• i found a 50$ bill on the floor before. i asked if anyone lost money.
    stupid me gave it to them.
    id probably tell them and send it back. :/

• Yeah. I would feel way too guilty and then never wear it anyway. Last night this cashier gave me $20 change since she thought I gave her more than I did. I didn't realize it cause the receipt was on top, but when I went to put the money in my wallet I saw it.
    So I ran back in to correct the mistake and I had to full on argue with her until she understood and gave me my $1 :D
    My dad was like, "wth is wrong with you".

• I wouldn't, then if they charged me twice I'd call them and tell them that they sent me an extra one and charged me for it and I wanted to send it back. Otherwise... Free windbreaker!! :D (I know.. I'm a bad person xD)

• $600 for nylon? send both back

• Arc'Teryx Beta AR

• Meh. I have A2 and B3 jackets too. In general I prefer natural materials, but this is ideal for its purpose. Just another thing in the wardrobe.

• like coach or louis button brand? you wouldn't pay a lot for those?

• $600 windbreaker? I'm way smarter than that.
    $300 windbreaker? Still to smart.
    $100 windbreaker? My will is crumbling

But of course I'd tell them because I'm honest.

• i have done that in the past...

not a windbreaker though !

• I would. I really believe that the person you are when no ones watching is your truest character

• Nope. I wouldn't tell them.

• Totally! lol

• Hahahahaha danggggg. Oh well, I guess. Maybe this is why I have so many sleepless nights.

• yes i would, and i would return the extra

• Omg you must make like, so much money

What Guys Said 13

• Not really! I don't steal stuff or do illegal things. But if they themselves want to send me 2 instead of one, I'd only be too happy to accept it. Its their fault if they're so careless. Besides, if I was in their place, I'm quite sure hardly anyone would tell me. So no, I won't tell them because I'm not a saint.

• I would give it to someone else who needed it.

• Yes and I have done this in the past. I returned an item and they gave me twice the price back into my account. Being as stupid and honest as I am I had to notify them of the mistake.

• Tf would i do with a wind breaker? 600 dollars for a coat? It better be made out of gold or something

• I wouldn't tell them, it's their own fault, plus it's not like they're gonna go broke cause of one extra wind breaker.

• I'd tell them about the mistake, and mostly likely will send it back, provided they pay for the return shipping. If it's something real cheap I wouldn't say nothing as most likely it would cost more to send it back than what the item is worth.

• Lol hell no, if they want to give you free stuff that's on them.

It's not like you're walking out of the store with it. They mailed it to you.

• First I wouldn't order a $600 windbreaker. Second regardless of the price I'd tell them the error.

• Probably. I would be worried about getting in trouble if I didn't say something. Even though it was there mistake.

• I'd keep it. I'm done with this "Honesty" thing.

• Dude i stopped reading at $600 windbreaker

• mah, rhwy xN ssuck it

• Firstly, I'm buying a windbreaker so I must either be going to a 90's costume party or have very low self-esteem.

So having said that, I'd keep them both for a BOGO deal since there doesn't seem to be much else exciting going on in my life if I'm buying $600 windbreakers...