Girls, have you ever had a bra fitting?

Today I decided to do some shopping at VS. I asked the sales associate if I could get a bra fitting. Well turns out for many years I was wearing the wrong bra size. So then I realized maybe I wasn't the only one. Anyways, have you girls ever had a bra fitting? How did it go? Were you always wearing the correct size?

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn I've been trying to get a lame job as an accountant! Wtf am i do i should become a bra fitter!

• I've heard having too small of a bra is really bad for breasts and how wearing one alone is bad so i think all woman should

• You remind me of a friend who was impressed with the nude body painting that was done for a social artistic event. Said how come that wasn't an option presented during career day during high school!! LOL!!

What Guys Said 4

• Not a girl but I have had a few girls I dated fitted for MY benefit.
    I hate shopping but I had a girl who was always complaining about her breast not doing as she wanted and the discomfort of the bras themselves. I found a woman who was famous among local woman I know as a miracle worker and I set a fitting up.. WOW she looked terrific in them and her personality improved. I did this for a few more girlfriends. . Every girl needs fittings once in awhile.. There is a lot to getting the right bra.. Its pretty complicated actually.. Girls may think they know their bodies but an outside experts opinion really surprises a girl of what she didn't know about her breasts.

• I know your question is aimed at the girls, but for us guys, could you let us in on just what happens during a bra fitting? Do you strip down from the waist up?

• No, you don't even have to take your top off. When I got my bra fitting, it's enough to just go down to a fairly thin t-shirt, with everything below the waist remaining on. Then the employee fitting you just takes a tape measure and puts it around your boobs&torso at nipple height to get the cup size, then just below your boobs on the rib case to get the number.

• okay, thanks.

• Yeah, what Kayla said :)

• You should of walked up to me I'm the guy who works there and specializes in fitting girls in proper clothing.

• Wouldn't you be working at the shoe department, biggie? You know helping those innocent ladies with their feet measurements ;)

• You remembered lol. Yeah that's full time this is just part time :P

• Of course I would remember. It was an interesting fact about you.

• I have had one for rather obvious reasons and it worked out a lot better than the alternatives to getting fit. I was surprised at how professionally it was done. didn't wear bras prior to that

What Girls Said 10

• Yea I had my first bra-fitting a few months ago, and it went okay. The sales person helping me was very nice, but I could have done without. According to her measurements, I was a 34 E/34 DD, while the bra that I wear and definitely fit into is a 36 C/34 D.

So technically I was not wearing the right size, but if I were to wear what she measured me as I would likely be swallowed whole by the bra.

• i got one for the first time this year and realized i was wearing a bra that was too small both in band size and cup size :/

• Haven't had a bra fitting, but I'm pretty sure my bras are the right size since I've done the measuring myself.

• @iampikachu Yes I went for a bra fitting, when I was about thirteen years old. It went fine, It was a pretty discrete experience. Yup, my size was about right originally.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• I like the way you put up your opinion. So professional :D

Have you gone for another fitting. I know for sure I'm not the same size I was when I was 13.

• You don't wear bras? D=

• Yup, I don't wear bras at all. Everyone has there theories on whether bras are good or bad. My theory is they aren't worth it for me. ;)

• I had one and they just confirmed my size. :) It was pretty fun actually I was nervous about it for some reason, but the girl who measured me was even more nervous. Haha. So we just laughed through it.

• The girl was actually pretty comfortable. She must be used to it ;)

• No I have not

• I have never had one.

• I've had a couple. It's a good idea to get checked after pregnancies or if you had a change in weight over 15 lbs

• Yeah, almost every year.

• Ya I had one tgis year.. I was wearing a 36c & I wear a 38dd or 40d