What is/are the most expensive article (s) of clothing you own?

The title says it all really
But I will add accessories ie. a purse or shoes/boots. And approximately how much did it cost?

But no jewelry.

For me it would be 3 Team Canada game worn hockey jerseys. From the 2013 World Hockey Championships. I don't recall how much each was but I paid about $2900.00 for the three of them.
Since getting the jerseys last year. I sold one to a co-worker who was building a "man cave" and wanted sports memorabilia for it.
Another I donated to a silent auction to raise money for another co-worker who had a stroke while at work. He was 28

Most Helpful Girl

• A pair of Sperry Topsiders for like $150 :)

What Girls Said 6

• I have a couple of very expensive formal gowns that are close to $1,000.00 and some corsets of mine can run $300-$500.00, and I have a few pairs of designer heels like Prada, Jimmy Choo, etc that are around $500.00 so those would be some of my more expensive items.

• hahaha I own a fucking Amani Emporio coat which costs £5000+ (even the fakes cost £3k+) but I got it for £30 :P

• 30 pounds? Was it marked wrong?

• Cool. Ya I got a new $1000 leather jacket for $18 dollars at a store like that.

• My Chicago Blackhawks jersey, I think and my boots.

• My boots, no doubt about it :)

• A coach purse I bought for $130

• I would have to say my motorcycle leathers if that's considered clothes.

What Guys Said 3

• My suits each cost me about $159, but that's after my employee discount. Under normal circumstances, I would have paid $275.

• $100 Carhartt

• My custom orthotics for my shoes. They're like $300 per sole. Worth every penny.