What do you think of contacts?

I wear circle contacts. What do you, guys, think of this? A turn off or something fun?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aren't circle contacts the ones that make your eyes look bigger? I like them.
    I wear regular contacts to be able to see. Its fun to switch up between glasses and contacts. So I consider them something fun :3

What Guys Said 4

• You look good to me. I wear contacts too.

• Nothing. We know you require contacts, so that's all we think of. If your contacts colour is different from your eye colour, you'll catch some attention though.

• I would have no problem with it, looks cool.

• It's not something I consider.

What Girls Said 7

• I used to wear gray, blue and purple ones back in High School. I used to like changing my eye-color and my hair color quite often. Now I am not against using them, but I got past that phase.

• I think they look alright if they're not gigantic or in really wacky colors (purple, pink, weird shades of blue). Personally I'm too scared to wear contacts and I've read enough articles about circle lenses that I've scared myself out of ever trying it haha.

There was a girl at one of my old high schools that wore these green circle lenses everyday; if she had them in a smaller size then they would have looked okay, but they looked so huge in proportion to her eye size that it looked a bit scary. Just something to consider, but your lenses look fine, though.

• It shouldn't matter as long as you can see

• I love them!

• It looks nice !

• I'm not a guy but black/dark circle lenses look really cute, in my opinion. The colored ones look fake and awful, on the other hand.

• they can look freaky to me but i'm so glad it's the trend nowadays :)