Will my lip piercing look okay?

I'm going to get a lip piercing on the side of my lower lip and just one; I just wanted opinions on if it'll look good or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly ugly ugly :(

What Guys Said 3

• Hate piercings! Would never date someone with one. I think before you get one, get a good job and find a guy that likes piercings, then marry him, then get your piercing. That way you already have the good job and husband that may be you won't be able to get later once you have the piercing!

• I dont like piercings =x

• I think piercings that are made anywhere but ears are weird. And thinking about lips... I think that's awful. What about kissing? I'm not even gonna think about kissing a girl wearing a piercing on her lip (s).

What Girls Said 3

• I can't tell without a picture...but for the most part, I like lip piercings- it should look ok :)

• That is the "hi I'm bisexual" piercing. I think it's cute though. ON THE RIGHT FACE. So without pictures is kind of hard to tell if you could pull it off or not.

• Hard to say without a photo...