Who is better looking ? (pics)

• First Person
  • Second Person

Most Helpful Girl

• ok are you comparing yourself to your friend or what?

• No guys I'm just on a jury in a competition and I need to take a freakin decision and I cant! wtf I'm not the kind who posts pics around to hear the " ur pretty" sentence ...

• Sorry, but I looked at your page, and you are. Your nose is just fine. Don't be rude to people, it's not attractive!

What Guys Said 5

• The first one

• Sorry bubblessz, It's obvious what you're doing!. I clicked on your name, scrolled down and saw! When I read your denial I didn't believe you anyway.

Your nose is lovely, you're a good-looking girl, accept that, stop this foolishness and move on!

• These things make me sad! Both girls are pretty. Which ever one is you, you should be confident that you look good and put your energy to more important uses than this!

Don't be so superficial: it's not attractive!

• U guys that's nt wht. Am doin! I work as a jury in a competition and I need to take a decision like who's. Better lookin, and am askin 4 ur help :)

• I work as a jury in a competition and I need to take a desicion like who's better lookin:) I'm def. Not the kind who posts pics around and fish for complimets.Im jus askin 4 ur help :)

• the first one

• 1st person but only second link...

What Girls Said 5

• i think the first girl should have a face shot because I have to squint.

and the second girl should have had one standing like the first girl.

i say its pretty equal. both pretty ladies.

• The second one

• equal

• the second one

• Pretty equal, I'd say.