Do you prefer a girl who wears make-up or does the whole natural look?

Guys are you okay with a girl who wears make-up or do you just want her to have nothing on? Which one would you like best?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah see some girls look good without makeup. Some don't. It would be ludicrous for anyone to say they prefer ALL girls without makeup. Personally without make up my acne is really bad and my eyes look too small. I look best with foundation/concealer, a little blush, and a little eye liner. Or at least decent. Mascara and lip gloss never hurts either.

What Guys Said 17

• Whole natural. Most girls look better without makeup. Nothing on is best. Girls tend to say, "Oh I just emphasize my eyes a little bit" and the eyes will be completely out of ratio at first glance, the mouth tends to be out of tune and too bright, the skin looks too artificial, the eyebrows get an unusual curve and the eyelashes just look too powerful. And I didn't even mention the eye shadow, which makes the skin around your eyes be colored in such a way that does not even fit with neither the skin nor the eyes nor anything on the face.

I don't like makeup at all.

• Aww what a bummer but I respect your opinion

• I prefer the natural look.

• I prefer as little as possible.

• May I ask why?

• Hmmm...

• That's really cool man

• This is too much makeup, enjoy

http://i.imgur.com/7mGvvES.jpg

• Yea now that is too much

• I like a girl to have nothing on... especially clothes.

• natural (no-make-up make up) in normal situation but like if we are going to a luxury restaurant or a concert or a night club i would like some make-up and dressing up.
    if i wear a suit you put on make up and a dress simple as that.

• So only for certain occasions?

• Okay how about this say she doesn't wear it around the house but she wears it every time she is out in public and not just for special ocassions? Also she doesn't always have a face full

• depends if your face is ugly or not. some girls don't need any, some look worse with it and some should use it or my eyes will burn

• Wow that last part was a little harsh don't you think?

• you have instagram?

• Yea I do have one. Do you have one?

• I don't like girls with make-up. Mother nature made girls beautiful. Instead of using make-up you should try to have healthy habits so your skin is healthy and looks good.

• Sometimes it's not about healthy habits though. Sometime's you're stuck with bad genes, not much you can do about it except try different methods, hoping you'll finally find one that works...

• "bad genes" tends to be more about insecurity rather than actual bad looks

• That is true

• Best girl for me - No makeup
    Worst girl for me - The makeup DIVA

• No in between?

• Nah no in between for me please. Things are either right for me or they are totally wrong.

• It really doesn't matter to me but i think
    make-up is nice or just without make-up

• I prefer the natural look. Although, a bit of makeup would't hurt. Just don't put on a pound of makeup

• Glad to hear your thoughts

• She can do what she wants but I prefer girls that don't need it.

• All natural.

• A little makeup is fine.

• i prefer no make up ^_^ see the real person

• I'm not for the whore look, but I do love Daisy Dukes.

• 0|0
    • No prob I will be glad to answer your question :)

• Thanks :D

• I answered you should go check it out :) hope it helps

What Girls Said 7

• I guess it depends on the guy. For example I don't wear make up and when I do, it's mostly a mascara and a black crayon or something.No foundation, because I don't wanna ruin my skin at this age. Guys in my town seem to like a lot of make-up on girls, but honestly: wouldn't it be better to be surprised of how good your girl looks with some make-up on special occasions rather than be scared of how she looks without it because she wore it too much? haha. My guy friend don't care if I don't wear make-up, neither did my crush, but I guess it's one reason I was in the friendzone...that and my body.lol So it varies from guy to guy. They have different preferences when it comes to body, face, make-up, how a girl dresses etc.

• Yea I just feel if a girl wants to wear make-up then that's cool and if she doesn't then that's cool too :)

• Cool everybody has their preferences

• Thank you. Like I'm gonna change my photo because you said so../:) Not even wearing make-up in the photo.And the kid in your photo is from my country, if I am right lol

• I just wear winged black eyeliner, an eyeshadow 1-2 shades darker than my Skintone and chapstick everyday when going out. I'm lucky I don't need a lot.
    But when I'm sick I wear blush/bronzer to make me look less pale and um, dead.
    If my skin is dry/washed out some BB Cream.
    If I'm going to an event where lots of pictures will be taken I'll wear some foundation (idk why but it makes a difference in pictures) and probably some natural looking lipstick and mascara.
    If I get an occasional zit/blemish concealer.
    When I'm bored I try bold lip colors.
    When I'm feeling creative I'll play with eyeshadow.
    Uh, thats about it.
    Girly things are fun ^_^

• I honestly think it depends on the guy. Most of the time I go natural, but sometimes I do wear makeup and some of the guys comment that it's nice when I get dolled up once and a while. I was surprised, because I always thought guys hated make up. I barely even wear any as well when I do. Just mascara and eyeliner, so I didn't think it was noticeable. Apparently it is.

• It depends on the guy.
    But I prefer the full face of make up look that looks like you're not wearing any lol.

• I like the way you think lol

• I'm not a guy (Obv) but I would think most guys prefer the natural look. Less mess, no long hours getting ready, etc... But a lot of guys really don't mind. If you're hot, then that's all that matters.

• Yea I guess it just depends on the guy

• Well some girls are ugly without make up. For example, I need make up- or I look disgusting. Lol.

• Lol you shouldn't say that about yourself

• you don't look disgusting without make up ^_^ flipping gorgeous

• Go home Catbug, you're drunk!

And check your fricken phone :/

• 0|0