Why do girls wear jewelry?

Why do others not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jewelery completes an outfit. I use jewelery to accent my outfits, and it can liven up outfits that are somewhat plain looking without it. For example, when I wear colors that are solid and neutral, I use jewelery to add in a pop of color so it doesn't look so bland. Also, jewelery helps make certain outfits appear a bit classier. Like, if I happen to wear something that is not so modest on the top, I use a necklace to help kind of cover it up a bit. Also, jewelery is just really pretty, and it's fun seeing which pieces work well with certain pieces of clothing and look good. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Most of the jewelry I wear means something significant to me. I just started changing my earrings just last year - before I wore diamond chips my husband gave me.

Now if a pair of pretty earrings catch my eye, I'll wear them.

• the only jewelry I wear is a live strong bracelet. my really good friends dad is in the army. so the bracelet is for his army brigade. that's the only jewelry I wear. if you can even count that. but I don't wear earrings, rings, necklaces, or bracelts pretty much just because well , I don't like it. they get in the way, or get caught and pulled in my hair, and they're annoying. idk, I just don't like to wear them. lol

• The only piece of jewelry that I wear constantly is a tennis bracelet my best friend got me :)

• I don't care enough to wear jewelry.

What Guys Said 0