Guys, what do u think about this style? turn off/turn on?

ok so i'm thinking about piercing my lips and putting in two black studs: one on my top lip and to the right, one on my bottom lip and to the left. but I told one of my guy friends and he said that was a turn off 4 him. so what do u think?
by the way i'm a redhead with big pouty lips. slim but curly. if that helps. x

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on who you ask, I find piercings extremely hot, id say go for it, But ultimately its always your final choice. No one should stand in your way.

• thanx, though I m not sure what it says that only one out of seven opinions was positive...

What Guys Said 5

• I would advise you not to do that to yourself. Obviously it's your body and your choice. But really, it doesn't look good. And it will basically be the first thing people notice about you when they're close. Is that really what you want to be your calling card to the world?

• Totally a turn off >.>
    Im not into dat sorta stuffs

• Stick with your belly button, but tongue is okay.

• Personally, I'm turned off by body piercings. So yes, it's a turn off for me..

• lip piercings are ugly.

What Girls Said 2

• i think facial piercings really take away from a persons face. its all i look at if someone has them.

• Personally, I don't find body piercings attractive other than ear piercing. Belly button piercing, MAYBE.