Do you think I can pull off blonde?

I really adore candice swanepoel's looks, and as I naturally have brown wavy hair I think about dying it blonde...I had it bleached once when I was a kid (i just a leave in spray during summer) and retrospectively it looked super weird (maybe because i have brown eyes and a rather warm/yellowish complexion)...
do you think I could pull off blonde hair? I really don't want blonde streaks as I had them a few years ago and did not really like them as it just looked unnatural, so if i dye my hair, then i would dye all of it.
maybe something like this http://de.pinterest.com/pin/97742254387051344/ or this http://de.pinterest.com/pin/112097478197948133/ ?
here is a recent picture of me

oops sorry attaching the picture did not work first [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2nbess1.jpg[/IMG]

Most Helpful Girl

• i love your brown hair but i think you will also look great as a blonde. i like the second blonde photo. keep in mind with an allover solid color as opposed to highlights the upkeep will be much higher. you will need to get your roots touched up every 6-8weeks whereas multiple tones with highlights can make the regrowth a bit more natural and allow you to stretch out your hair appointments more. also getting a full head of highlights a couple times will be easier on your hair as opposed to doing an allover color the first time since you will need to be lifting your hair you may need it bleached. your brows dont look like too dark a brown so you should be okay in that aspect. the highlights you got before may have looked more unnatural if the hairdresser used the 'slice' method instead of the 'weave'. if you want it to be more natural looking you need to express this to whomever is doing your hair, but regrowth with an allover color will likely be less natural looking.

What Guys Said 9

• You already look beautiful. But if you really wanna experiment by changing your color to a blonde or honey blonde then it should also look great on you.

• You've got such beautiful brunette hair I don't know why you'd want to change it.

• people always (!) consider a blonde as prettier! when you see a girl with long blonde her her face doesn't really matter anymore you will just think "oh she is beautiful", i've seen so many blonde girls, at who guys would probably never look at if they had brown hair...

• I'm being totally honest when I say that I've always thought brunettes were more striking.

• You are very beautiful as is! But I think a the top image would great on you. May I say you have stunning smile

• Oh yeah you could. You are very beautiful! I think you are smoking hot as a brunette too.

• You look good enough with your natural hair colour already. Otherwise a dark shade of blonde if you really want to colour your hair.

• Ofcourse u can since u have the skin color that suits well with it.

• I think your hair colour in the photo is the best suite for you. You might suit blonde but I think it would look worse

• no way - you're fit girl as you are. don't change a thing!

• I think u look great with brown hair, very pretty.. Dont change it :p

What Girls Said 6

• I like how it looks now! But still you could probably pull it off if you really want to do it.

Sorry for such a strange question though, but why go anonymous and then post a pic of yourself?

• thank you :) hmm maybe the hair dresser have a wig or so...it would be cool how it looks before doing it. i somehow don't like posting pictures of myself on the internet and revealing my profile...

• the first honey blonde will suit you

• I DONT know how it would look, without a picture of you

• blonde no. I can see you more as a red-head though

• Anybody can pull off blonde, it just has to do with the shade of blonde. You would have to go supersuper light. Or ash brown.

• Where is your picture?

• I don't think going completely blonde would be a good look. Something like this would suit you better, in my opinion:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/10/d1/96/10d19605f29c5929f95d00d2803e13f1.jpg