Why do people just stare when a girl with big thighs wears yoga shorts?

It makes me feel bad.. people laugh.. I have jean shorts but yogas are comfy..

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't laugh but have questioned in my head if some girls realize that they are grossing people out sometimes. By this I am referring to morbidly obese girls who are desperately trying to show off cleavage and super short shorts... really gross... like "people of walmart" gross.

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes it just looks really bad , I'll be working and a seriously over weight girl walks past wearing a miniskirt and. The guys i work with are lol, I suppose it's just not appropriate socially, maybe it just doesn't suit them and a nice low dress would make them look prettier idk.

• Im not real fat.. you seem immature and shallow

• I'm sure they are lovely , very one has funny hang ups about there body that no one else can see, you look pretty fit so in sure it's just big muscles :)))

• Asker I honestly would not give a dam if I was you , the only people that are rude enough to laugh aren't important enough to care about :)

• Some people will talk shit about ANYTHING you're wearing...just IGNORE them.

Just make sure what u wear flatters your body type.

• Well, i check bigger girls out, yes it happens
    you know male hormones haha all my exes were
    bigger girls

• because thjose people are assholes

• As a guy I don't care, I'm 46 and big guy
    i wear shorts , i got thick calves but i
    don't give a care what anyone thinks
    i look neat, clean, good hygiene

• Man that looks really awfull, we stare becasue usually the shorts are so tight you can pretty much see the outline of your vagina!

What Girls Said 6

• People laugh at you? That's appalling and ridiculous. I have large thighs as well and people don't laugh at me... Well not that I am aware of... Lol.

Either way, if it's hot- wear whatever shorts you want. You can wear what you like and those people can go fuck themselves. Anyone who has to laugh at others because of how they look obviously isn't happy with themselves. Even if you are overweight, it's no ones GD business what you wear. Do they expect you to wear long pants when it's 90 degrees outside?

Anybody with decency or that matters will not give a flying fuck, and the people who do are just sad, sick, and cruel. Try to be a little less sensitive and just try to be comfortable in your skin. Your opinion of yourself is the most important.

• According to your avatar you don't have large thighs,, pretty dam perfect actually! :))

• See, I told you you don't have large thighs, why won't you believe us! :)

• because people are shallow pricks and overweight people face constant harassment because of that. i'm guessing that doesn't make you feel any better though-but here's the thing-why should you care about what pricks think? you're not here for pricks to judge.

• I just don't feel pretty at all. :(.. I don't have that much cellulite.. my legs and hips are just big.. even when im at a skinny weight.. that's how im built

• who cares if you're pretty, especially if your ''prettiness'' is based on their standards. even if you had cellulite, would it be okay to laugh at you then? do you think that's what good people you should care about do? just live your life, people make fun of everyone for everything, ignore them.

• Ya I need to.. :( I just have low self-esteem

• I'm in the same boat sister. As true and lame and cliche as it is, I think people just have sad lives and have nothing else to talk about. I wear my jean shorts when it's 80 degrees just like the twig legged brats! When it's hot it's hot, who cares. I've found that people who matter don't even think twice about my outfit choices anyways :)

• Do they laugh at you so that you can hear it or do you just feel like they laugh at you? Anyways, I don't laugh at big girls/boys who wear shorts but I must admit that I do think: if I was her/him I wouldn't wear shorts. But that's because I wouldn't feel comfortable in them. If you are happy with your thighs then go for it.

• Sometimes people wear funny looking outfits, but it's all in the way they act, their confidence. Just wear em shorts like you dgaf

• Because those people don't approve of bigger girls wearing stuff like that
    People are cruel. Ignore those people.