Why are you holding your pants? Why do you buy clothes 3 sizes bigger than you? How do you select your clothes in the store?

I see guys all the time that are wearing their pants half down their butt or lower. I am not kidding I've seen guys that have to hold their pants because if they don't they would be on the floor.
They think they look cool? Do they know where that comes from? LOL

What Guys Said 9

• 1. What do you mean, holding them? I might put my thumb in my pocket and walk away in an awkward situation... but that's about it.
    2. My clothing generally fits perfectly when I buy it.
    3. When shopping, I go in knowing already my exact size, and pick out clothing based on how classy it is.

As for all those strange people... I don't understand them, but I do know where it comes from... which adds to my confusion of them. However, I DO know that in the event that I must get into a fight with one, or run away, I will always be in a superior position. Unless of course they buy them that big so they can take them off quickly. Then I likely will still be faster- but more fueled by fear of a pants-less maniac than anything else.

• I've been having this 'problem' of my trouser / jeans slide down because I've been losing inches. But I wear a belt all the time so it doesn't really slide down.

Yes I've noticed some younger guys wear their jeans the way you describe them while I've noticed some obese guys showing their crack the same way but difference between them is that the former probably think girls get attracted to guys the same way guys get attracted to girls i.e. by showing skin and the latter don't realize it or have an option :)

• I don't know why guys do this. I personally agree with you and think it looks stupid. I'm guessing that guys do it because they want to resemble rappers or similar such celebrities.

• I wear my pants loose. Meaning it's not totally sagging but not extra tight. They usually hang a little below the waist but it depends on the pants. I hate that extra tight squeezing your waist sh*t.

• Yeah I know where it comes from. Should I spell saggin backwards too?

• They don't give the prisoners belts because they are scared they will hang themselves with it. "Easy access", I've heard all that already.

• Nah it spells something else.

• my clothes are often ill-fitting because it's near impossible to find something off the rack that fits me properly. 6'3" 135, i'm a walking stick. it's a lot easier to pull my pants up every now and then than to go throw money, that i don't have, on tailored clothes...that i'll likely grow out of.

• I actually buy cloths that fit snug, tho some times a little to snug. Cloths that are snug, especially jeans don't require a belt to keep them up, and enhance the beauty of my butt.

• That trend tends to fade among older guys, typically sagging your jeans ends around 20-21, if it doesn't, kid is a loser, drop him.

• I have no idea why guys would do that or where it comes from.

• Let the losers be. Boys will be little boys.

What Girls Said 3

• My suspenders were stolen :/

• Why don't you but pants that are your size and a belt? Or new suspenders.

• I dont think they do. If they do, they just brush it off

• This is actually illegal in some places. I never thought though of how they must select their clothes! It's a funny thought for sure.
    It does look ridiculous. I think the only people that like it are the ones that do it, and they're just in their own little world. Nobody else is impressed.