What is the limit to makeup? Is it a turnoff?

I wear a lot of eye makeup because it makes me look older but what's the limit really? I do a big cat eye really well but is excessive makeup a turnoff?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like heavy makeup sometimes. Heavy makeup is a bit like a short skirt. It looks sexy at night when everyone is. Wear it in the day when most girls aren't and you will stand out.

What Guys Said 2

• lol why would you want to look OLDER? That's backwards.

I like emo eyes.

• Make up is fine, as long as it compliments the girl.

Too much make up like this :https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcRZChIdoM3vXviT3QIX8b1azfcZCdDJLgTu85slPa1vwAVF3o_TorN2UPA is disgusting and a complete and utter turn off.

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on the occasion but for normal days I'd prefer to do light makeup as it saves time while on special occasions like Cosplay events, i'd do heavy makeup (well I'm a Cosplayer) but as long as you don't overdo things, it should be fine.

• i think heavy makeup look nice only in videos and pictures but not in person jmo