What do you think of this outfit? Too see-through?

Heyyoo :)
I found this really cute top not too long ago, but I'm having trouble knowing what exactly to do with it. It's a lace top so it's slightly see through, don't know if that's a problem. Should I wear something underneath it? If so, what?
Also, since it's a crop top, when I lift my arms just a little, my stomach starts showing... don't know if that's a problem either lol. That's why I'm wearing the high-waisted shorts. :)

Anyway, comments/suggestions would be much appreciated, especially if you know what else I could wear with it :D

This is what it looks like: i1078.photobucket.com/.../outfit_zpsfd643727.png

Most Helpful Girl

• It really doesn't look that see through judging from those pics. And why would your stomach showing be a problem? If that's you in the pics, then you should show it off more! :D Seriously, wear lower riding pants/shorts, your stomach deserves to be free!

• Thank you :D I don't know, I'm just not used to showing off my stomach I guess haha :p but thanks!

• Thanks, oppa! Rock that top and don't withhold that beautiful stomach from the world. :)

• No problem :) and thank you :D

What Guys Said 24

• As someone with 20/20 vision, I can see through the top very easily. If you never asked me to take a close look and I just happened to see you out and about and I wasn't paying much attention to what you were wearing, I still would've seen through the top very easily. Underneath, you are wearing a white bra with full-circle cups (not oval cups or semi-circle cups). I think @ledfoot64 (who recommended going braless) has vision problems or he is some kind of pervert who gets off at the thought that he is deceiving a young woman into walking around with her tits out.

To be honest, I don't think there's much you could do for that shirt aside from getting some other shirt of the same color to wear underneath it. If you try to wear a shirt with a very different color than it would be sticking out around your belly button, which would look kind of weird, and going without an undershirt will just attract far too much attention from perverts and assholes. If you can't find a shirt of the same color to wear underneath it, then you would probably be best served by tossing/donating the top.

• Ok! Not sure what you mean with "full circle cups", though. But I've already been looking into white crop tops and bandeaus to wear underneath, so I'll probably buy some online asap. :)

• By "full circle cups", I mean that when you lay the bra on a table and flatten the cups, they have the shape of a circle, as opposed to a semi-circle.

• Oh. I just did that and they looked more triangular? Hahaha but oh well.

• As a guy the attention goes straight to the breast and belly area as soon as i saw it. Personally it would have gone to your face first but that wasn't in the pic. If you don't mind or even like the extra attention then by all means wear it. Though I agree with others about wearing something other then a bra underneath as shown in picture though making it the same color is a good idea.

• Thanks for the honesty :) and yes, if I do find something good to wear underneath, I'll make sure it's the same color. Wearing (for example) something black under it would only bring more attention to the fact that it's kind of see-through, which is not really what I want obviously haha.

• Nah, I don't like the look of piercings (only earrings). But thanks anyway :)

• That's fine. It's not for everyone. But if you change your mind they also make clip ons. by the way would like to know what you end up doing if you don't mind.

• You could wear a flesh tone bra if you want to highlight the lace, though you may get guys staring hoping to see nipple.

It works with those shorts, i still hate high waist, but you can wear them better then most, you look to have very slim hips.

• Oki, thanks! :) I don't really have any hips at all haha.

• Oh, of course, not suggesting banning them, lol. But most people need to worry more about what flatters them and less what's in. Perhaps you;re one of those people who looks good enough in anything you can avoid to burn up some hotness points for fashionable points. In which case your friends probably hate you. A little.

• One of those people who looks good enough in anything? Naah, I don't like overly tight clothes. They highlight my plank-like figure in a pretty unflattering way. That's why I kinda like the lace top because it's somewhat baggy :)
      My friends always poke fun at me for being skinny haha, but that's it. I don't think they hate me, luckily.

• Christ almighty, that body! Sorry, err, what's the question, haha? It looks great, unfortunately I can't advise on fashion/appropriateness in a given context.

• Haha thanks :) that's alright, I've already gotten plenty of advice :)

• I'm happy with my body, but claiming that it's perfect would be an exaggeration :D

• it would give this old granddad a heart attack, if that's good enough for you.

• As a man I don't believe in the idea of "too see through." That being said the top is fine. I can vaguely see some bra but that's no big deal.

The shorts on the other hand. Well I hate when you girls wear those high waisted things. They just look wierd. But that's just me.

• Hahaha well that's not the first time I've heard a man dislike high-waisted shorts, so don't worry. :P I like them, especially with crop tops, because that means I'm showing off less tummy. But thank you for the comment :)

• You'd look great with it oppa :)

• If you tilt the camera up just slightly, I'd really be able to tell :)

• It looks good, very cute :). One issue with it is high waisted shorts, I just am not a fan of them, but all in all cute. You have a very nice figure!

• Thanks :) yeah I know, guys tend to not like them but whatevs, I do! :D

• hahahah :D

• Haha, nice kheserthorpe. Yea, its my opinion, don't go by me wear what you like, still looks good! Aside from the diaper look :P, hahaha, that's just great, :D

• You'll probably catch more boys looking at your bra, if you feel comfortable in it, it's perfectly fine. Looks quite classy, i like it :)

&to join all the other guys on here; nice body ;)

• That would look great on a beach or a vacation other than that it is too much attention. You could wear a colorful tight shirt underneath and it would look cute.

• It looks really good.

• I say wear it. You have a great body shape and seem to be fit. I doubt you have a body like that by being lazy. Nothing wrong with showing off the fruits of some work!

• I lie in bed all day and eat lots of junk food... haven't worked out since gym class in school like last year... hahaha :'D

• Well then, I suppose I'm wrong there! But still, you have a hot body. Just be prepared for a few downward glancing gazes occasionally. I know I'd have trouble resisting!

• Haha thanks :)

• its not see through as far as your yummy shows let it plus I would not wear a bra with that top you can not see through it and by the way really nice figure

• Hahaha if I didn't wear a bra with it, I'm pretty sure my nipples would be showing... wouldn't really be comfortable with that. But thanks :)

• Holy shit. Is that what you look like? Not bad :)

Ya the outfit is hot. Your stomach is elite so show it :)

• I would say that you should wear a shirt underneath it.

• THAT LOOOKSS SOOOOOO PRETTTTYYY!! ya, wear it!

• Looks good

• Yeah it would look ok on you but it's a little too short

• U look great in that outfit.
    But I personally dont like high waisted.

• Nope looks great!

• :-) looking good.

• It looks good on the person in the picture and it doesn't appear see through to me. You could wear a white shirt underneath it but it doesn't seem like that is totally necessary. I think the stomach showing is fine. Its not something I see here very often so it might feel awkward at first if it's not common in your area lol

• It's fine you can't really see anything anyway. it's up to you if you wear anything or even wear it I know i'm not much help but you got to be happy in it.

just seen this is 3 mouths ago now so how did it go with the top

• I haven't worn it yet, and it's too cold to wear it now. Might wear it next summer. Thanks :)

• You will get guys hard all arounf you. I'm not joking.

What Girls Said 31

• It's not too see through but if you want to you could always put a simple white sports bra under to prevent whatever colour bra your wearing being known. It looks really cute with the high waisted shorts but like SaVes said, "your stomach deserves to be free" .

• nahh babe it looks good on u=]
    you need the right body to wear this kinda thing, and u have that so WERK! :)

• That top is sooooo cute. You don't have to wear anything under it.. just make sure your bra is white or cream:) if you really want you can wear a string top under it... you could also wear a skirt or high waisted skinny jeans would look really nice with it

• I love that! It's really cute!

My only suggestion would be to wear a bandeau underneath. I always wear them under my lacy shirts or oversized tank tops. Forever 21 has really cheap ones (most are under $10) but if the price doesn't matter, Pink by Victoria's Secret have a lot, too!

• Thank you! And thanks for the suggestion, I'll check them out now :D

• Gosh if that is really you, then you should be dead proud to show of your figure more.

And as for your stomach, I truly wish mine was as good as yours.

The top by the way looks absolutely gorgeous, but if you have any doubts you could try wearing a nude/flesh coloured bra or perhaps even a short cami beneath.

• Thank you! Yeah, I bought a nude colored lace bandeau that fits perfectly underneath it. :)

• cute shorts!!

sorry I know that doesn't answer your question but I figured everyone else answered it for me :) lol

• It looks great on you. You have the right body for it.

• Thank you! :)

• No problem! Plus, don't worry about your stomach showing. Your stomach looks awesome. You go girl, you can rock the outfit.

• You're making me blush ahaha c:

• Sooooo cute !
    You have the body for it, wear it!

• O thank you! :D Do you think I could spice it up in some way with any accessories?

• The top is already so designed that there really isn't any need for accessories.
      If the top were plain, then I would say wearing a necklace (but there really isn't a need for that).
      Some cute draped earrings will do, or an ankle bracelet (if you really want something).
      If you add a necklace, I feel like that would be doing too much.

• It's not awful, and your stomach is fine so it's okay to leave it uncovered, but if it makes you more comfortable you could wear a tank top. I think you should definitely wear a bandeau on the top though, because it is sheer enough that your bra will show through if left uncovered. I also wear high-waisted garments whenever I wear a crop top :)

• I would wear it same as you in the pic, with just a bra underneath. If my bra is gonna show I just make sure it's the same color as the top, like you did. You look great in it and you really can't see anything revealing.

• I think you're fine wearing it the way you are in the picture. To me, bra showing is cute. But it's up to you what you're ok with.

• Wear it just like that or with a nice pair of jeans and a jacket. With high heels or high sandals.

• Those two are great. But that short just kills it!

• High waisted pants with a bralette would be PERFECT. also what size is that can I borrow it? Haha.
    I always say to only go revealing on top or pants, not both.

• Not at all. It's very cute. If you're worried about it, by some type of bandeau for underneath :)

• Oh right! I've been thinking about some kind of top mostly, completely forgot about bandeaus. Thanks! :)

• I think I'd need a pink marker though? :D

• Hahahah!

• It looks nice :D you can totally pull it off!!

• Is that the only shorts you have? If you high waisted shorts that are jean material they would look much better. Or jeans that are the rip kind style? I think it would look cute and much better that way :) that's just me thou

• Fine as is if you wear a bandeau under it.

• Yes, I already bought a bandeau for it. Thank you for answering anyway. :)

• I just realized how old this question was lol. I don't know why it popped back up.

• Neither do I, haha. It happens. :P

• Not something I would wear, but you look really good in it! Fits perfectly to your body :)

• I'd also wear the top with high waisted black or blue jeans and red pumps. And nude color underneath

• It looks great, but you might want to wear a tank top that'll hide the bra from being visible.

• Super cute! What if you did one of those half layering tees under it in a flesh tone?

• The outfit is really cute! and oh my god, you're body is perfect! I'd die for a body like yours

• i love that outfit where did you get the top from

• I got it from Zara a couple of months back. :)

• Love it, love it, love it! SUPER CUTE!

• It looks really cute!

• Yess to see through, but you can wear sleeveless or tube top inside

• It looks nice

• Attention seeking simply because you already know it's cute. So why bother asking? Lol some girls are so retarded.

• I know it's cute, and I even said so in the question. I didn't ask if it was cute. I asked if it's too see-through/too revealing and what I should wear underneath it, because I honestly didn't know.
      But then again, you're anonymous, which means that you're not brave enough to stand by your own words. So why should I take you seriously? Lol.

• Wear a cute bandeau bra under it. It's a very cute top though

• More from Girls
    1