What is your favorite thing for a guy or girl to wear?

My guy told me he loves when I wear yoga pants, but wishes I would sometimes wear skirts or dresses because he likes how they look on me. Is there any certain clothing that you love how it looks on a guy or girl?

Also, is there any clothing that you HATE how it looks? A few of my guy friends said they hate how high-waisted shorts look because it "reminds them of a diaper" haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I like sundresses and skirts. They just look really girly and flirty. I've always thought girls looked great in jean skirts too.

Also really like yoga pants / leggings.

The more feminine, the better. The closer to stuff guys wear, the less attractive it is. But I also get uncomfortable if the girl is teetering on 6 inch heels and a really tight short dress. If she looks uncomfortable, it loses it's hotness.

What Guys Said 4

• Skirts of all kinds of lengths depending on the rest of the outfit.
    Dresses of many styles.
    Workplace outfit (top, black pants, and black heels). Gets me going.

Avoid uggs, please.

• Skirts or dresses.

• I like my wife to wear nothing in the home she is 63 and has a great body and size 40d breasts

• Tight jeans or leggings

What Girls Said 4

• I love it when guys wear nice jeans and a nice jacket together, with sunglasses on. Guys don't have much of a variety to wear, though...
    I hate those khakis shorts on guys that go all the way up to their knees. Makes them look like old guys... It could look good depending on what they wear, but usually it comes in bad combos.

• I love when my guy wears flannel shirts, just looks manly!

Hate, flip flops (except at the beach), Birkenstocks (mandels)

• Like: hoodies, shirts and jeans, suits, or half naked O_O
    Hate: too tight pants, or pink shirts

• I like anything that's well put together. Tshirt (not plain. But not a "graphic t" either) khaki shorts and sperrys is my favorite summer look.