What is your definition of pretty boy?

Girls call me pretty boy a lot but I dont know what they mean tbh. Is it a boy thats literally pretty? or is a boy that has girlish features or qualities?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with this definition from urban dictionary.

A male of any sexual orientation possessing fine features, e.g., high, prominent cheek-bones, full lips, long eyelashes, etc., that may be appealing to both sexes.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Someone with a feminine face. High cheek bones, big eyes, but a pointy straight nose, pointy chin but a good jawline. A sensitive looking guy.
    Hollister models come to mind. Body of a man but a pussy in real life haha not really my type

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who is extremely good looking, man candy. Often times they happen to be gay but not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my book it's a compliment!

0|0
    0|0
  • with a pretty smile and a cute casual outfit :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The way they dress. That worry about getting their eyebrows done haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Kappa Alpha Psi

0|1
    0|0
    • And you deadass look like a kappa lol

• My definition of a pretty boy is basically a boy that actually tries hard in their appearance. Like maybe they are preppy, and/or they do their hair. Something like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• They think you're easy on the eye, but in the metrosexual / feminine way rather than the rugged, macho way.

To put it simply:

Justin Bieber is a pretty boy whereas Pierce Brosnan is ruggedly handsome.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are 2 types of good looking guys: pretty and masculine. You are the pretty type.

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably zac efron

0|1
    1|0
  • I think its a guy who dresses his hair special every day and makes sure he looks good, but not on a fitness level, not everyone who goes to the gym is a pretty boy.

0|0
    1|0
  • Two types:

Metrosexual like guys

And guys with natural feminine facial features

0|0
    1|0
  • A male with some feminine traits

0|0
    0|0
  • a pretty boy is someone who looks gay.

1|0
    0|0