Why do guys prefer girlie girls?

women who doll themselves up tend to get more attention and have more admirers, even compared to good looking women who don't doll up. why do u think that is?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• most normal men like girly girls because most girly girls like normal manly men, that's why. it's a kind of balance. they like girls to have everything they do not and cannot have. and that's how nature want us to be. girls who are not girly don't satisfy men mentally as men who aren't manly don't satisfy girls. so the more girly you are the more their minds get attracted, that's all.
    though i don't think "all" men like so much girly girls. there is a kind who like more mentally active clever girls because they themselves are more active and more clever than other men. but these kind are rare.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Women are supposed to act and look feminine. And girly = Feminine. We (guys) want girls to get dolled up (wear skirts, heels, make creative hairstyles, etc.). That's feminine.

1|0
    1|0
  • Because it shows they care, because it shows they gave an effort, because it's the opposite of a male, opposites attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I see through the make up more than the average guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because males are attracted to females. The things you describe enhance femininity.

0|1
    0|0
  • They look more feminine and my dressing nicer it makes them look better and shows they will put in time to look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • because if we were looking to date someone who looked like a boy, we'd be gay! Seriously, not all men like 'girlie' girls - they actually annoy me... but equally women who flaunt their femininity we're naturally programmed to adore.

0|0
    0|0
  • The more feminine a woman looks, the more feminine a role we assume she will take in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we're masculine men and if we wanted to be around masculine men we'd be gay or hang out with our friends... you offer us nothing if you're not feminine.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think you refer to girly-girls as much as women who simply dress up. Well, a lot of people are just attracted to that instinctively. But if you ARE referring to very feminine women, that's because a lot of men want women who make them feel more manly.

Which...is not my thing, but it's a harmless fantasy. And there are women willing to cater. So yeah, whatever floats your boat, guys. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Fragility and inherent weakness are so apple song to men. Girly girls who look like painted flowers embody that.

0|0
    0|0
  • a woman that performs femininity gives off the signal that she's trying to get men to notice her, that she's willing to change herself to attract them, that she's open to them.

2|0
    0|1
    • You may've read that in some feminist textbook, but I assure you that isn't how the real world works.

• are you an idiot? why would that not be accurate if you see two girls who look the same way, but you know one is working to impress you? one is def. more likely to say yes. but no, you know i'm a feminist so of course your little man shield is up.

• A lot of the times, its because guys think that they're confident. And which guy doesn't like a confident girl? But if its a really vain or shallow guy, then he's only after their looks. But think about it this way, what happens (most cases) when a guy finds out who that girl really is behind all that make up, clothes and jewelry? It doesn't always work out. A lot of girls think that make up makes them beautiful but its true that if you're not beautiful on the inside, eventually it will show on the outside, your personality is what attracts a guy. Well, most guys that is. If a guy is only after a pretty girl, he's not the type of guy you want to even be with, that says a lot about the type of guy he is and how he'll treat you.

2|0
    0|1
    • It has nothing to do with confidence; if anything acting dainty and weak is the opposite of confidence.

• A lot of the time, a girl uses "dainty" and "weak" to catch a guys attention. Admit, if you see a girl who's crying because of somethin even if its stupid to you, you feel an inclination to help and/or comfort her. Its just a natural inclination.

• they appear feminine and inviting

0|0
    0|0
  • s they prefer.i no it because me too a girly girl.

0|0
    0|0